Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over! The DEA has cleansed Albuquerque!

Whicker

Mega

6 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

This is no 2. I'm fairly spectacular at the not knowing how to do things I don't know how to do. 

Pretty for sure this is 3. Awesome Dudes Mafia, Breakfast Club Mafia, and then this one. Also, I think you followed a few if I remember right

Just now, The Orca said:

Mega

Pretty for sure this is 3. Awesome Dudes Mafia, Breakfast Club Mafia, and then this one. Also, I think you followed a few if I remember right

I might have been tagged in one but I've never even followed one I was killed in after I was murdered.

1 minute ago, Mega Ron said:

I might have been tagged in one but I've never even followed one I was killed in after I was murdered.

My point is, you made it pretty far in the two that you have played (not sure but that's what I remember). I think you have an understanding of how the game is played and believe your posts are an attempt to fake that you dont

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

- You did vote for me before the game started.

- You've mentioned me nearly exclusively since the game has progressed.

- You've admitted that your MO is to tunnel and Malf is your usual target, and he ain't playing.

It's a "walk like a duck, talk like a duck, quack like a duck" conclusion. You could be a swan - I doubt it, but it could be the case.

This is some Trailer Park logic.

- Your sign-up post was a gif that said “Say My Name,” which is amusing in the context of a Mafia game where people are voted based upon saying their name.  I mock voted you, which you liked.  You understood it was a joke.

- The “nearly exclusively” response is unpersuasive.  I mocked a vote on a coin flip before the game started on one of two people who received their role before me.  It didn’t count, then you were a tertiary element to my conversation with Dome and Ragnarok.  I come back, and of the 30 posts made in my absence, your posts were the most suspect, and facilitated the discussion with bcb and tk3.  I addressed all the thread developments in my absence, attempting to characterize it as unfair tunneling is a poor look, devoid of thread context.

- What if I told you that I only ever “tunneled” Malf D1 once, and it was the byproduct of my other tunnel because Malf was defending the person I was after?  I can cite you to every game and you can verify, or you can continue to erroneously rely on jokes, since it appears to be all you have.

It’s a: you do not handle pressure very well (you lost your mind because you had one vote and I fairly characterized your interaction with other players), and seem to be determined to display strength.  I likely would have moved off you as more occurred in the thread, but that interaction was likely the best choice for information on a sparse D1.  Now, look where we are.

Archived