Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over! The DEA has cleansed Albuquerque!

Whicker

Just now, Mega Ron said:

What was it that distracted the game?

I feel like I'm trapped inside a riddle with these things at times.

I think it is the whole not opening the role PM and I'm guessing based on others' posts that something similar happened last game and it didn't work well for tk3.

I'm trying not to read anything into it.

2 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

What was it that distracted the game?

I feel like I'm trapped inside a riddle with these things at times.

TK3 joking that he'd play without reading his role PM.

Swag's saying that the initial joke is just early game dumb stuff, but that bcb continuing it led to a bunch of garbage posts continuing on the joke.

So basically a dumb joke and someone continuing the joke led to a majority of the game so far being about that joke. (and of course now we're doubling down on this)

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I think it is the whole not opening the role PM and I'm guessing based on others' posts that something similar happened last game and it didn't work well for tk3.

I'm trying not to read anything into it.

That was not my intent.  If people find it suspicious, they should go for it.

I could see tk3 saying the same thing this game.  I could see bcb saying that as Town.  I don’t really understand what ET was doing with his deconstruction, appeal to absurdity approach, though.

lol what, are people really still talking about this?

it was a callback to last game, and it was clearly done before I received a role

but im noting the people who are looking for excuses to cause some shade

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That was not my intent.  If people find it suspicious, they should go for it.

I could see tk3 saying the same thing this game.  I could see bcb saying that as Town.  I don’t really understand what ET was doing with his deconstruction, appeal to absurdity approach, though.

i think this is a better call than most are going with right now

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I miss the days when I was less popular and people were not obsessed with me

I don’t know if this is directed at me, but I think it’s misplaced regardless.  

I’ve defended you for the most part.  My ire is based almost solely on the fact that you had to know that post would steal attention away from everything else because people will rely upon last game.

For other people, even if it may seem obsessive, I don’t think characterizing them as manic is likely to diffuse their attention.

SwAg tunneling too hard on nothing. 

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

ETs “scum hunting” felt forced and fake.

That said its unusual coming from ET on D1 even if it’s forced and fake. Usually he’s all about the jokes and distractions until a couple days in.

Gotta flip the script from time to time. Part for my enjoyment, because hosting has been hot garbage lately (from what I've observed).

Archived