TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Side note: I keep getting ads for Dungeons and Dragons figures when I visit this thread. I'm going to assume its because of the thread title xD

Well you are a powerful Sorcerer from the Fallen City of Hendar. 

Edited by Bednarik60

My fave is every once and while in either WAYTA or Feedback forum,  you get the guy who's like "I keep getting ads for dating sites, is there anyway to change that?", Yeah stay off Match.com for 20 minutes bro. xD

Edited by Bednarik60

12 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

My fave is every once and while in either WAYTA or Feedback forum,  you get the guy who's like "I keep getting ads for dating sites, is there anyway to change that?", Yeah stay off Match.com for 20 minutes bro. xD

I think a football forum is a natural target for dating sites because I'll get them on a random occasion and i'm married and I've never had a dating profile.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

I think a football forum is a natural target for dating sites because I'll get them on a random occasion and i'm married and I've never had a dating profile.

You getting Ashley Madison?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Its completely indicative of whatever your looking up. I have never gotten a ad for a dating website on here or instagram or facebook or anything lol except for the few times i logged on from a different computer and that person uses dating sites. 

Egh probably your old lady just testing the waters. ;)