TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Izzy is disappointed in you going to the gym is valuable time you could pay attention to her. 

Tell me about 103 missed calls while i was gone. 

Shes really excited, i promised her, her first Duncan Yo-Yo , getting her Butterfly Yo-Yo bro, shes stoked, to stoked, wont leave me a lone till we go get it. 

Edited by Bednarik60

I got Guardians of Galaxy 2 at Redbox bros. Going to watch  it today. Been to long since i seen Chris, its about to get emotional. Really stoked tho. 

Rocket  and Groot our my boys doe, i love those two, cant wait to see what they bring to the table in this one. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Maybe Eagles forum HoF voting should be changed to the way it's done in Baseball. You need a certain percentage of Yes/No Votes in whatever year, rather than forcing a fixated number of inductions. Nominations start first and then we have the top X number nominated put to the yes/no vote. We would have to be somewhat stingy with our yes votes, but based on what Phire said, there was only 1 person who really stood out in this years voting. 

Edited by Danger