TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 10/21/2017 at 5:32 PM, jonu62882 said:

Cracker Barrel's biscuits spit in the face of all other biscuits.  ^Also, that's every store in North Philly.

You can't count Cracker Barrel. That's not fair. In that case, Red Lobster bones all. 

40 minutes ago, Phire said:

You can bicker about Red Lobster as a whole but those biscuits? Cmon, those are great.

This. 

Red Lobster food is average at best. 

Biscuits tho? Magical. Even the ones they sell that you make at home in the box are better than most others. 

13 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

This. 

Red Lobster food is average at best. 

Biscuits tho? Magical. Even the ones they sell that you make at home in the box are better than most others. 

Meh they are good but not good enough to make you go to reb lobster 

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I do love seafood. Heck I will get down on a can of sardines. Just not a fan of the red lobster. 

It's 2nd rate seafood doused in oil and/or butter. You're correct to feel the way you do. No self respecting person goes to RL for an actual good seafood meal. But it appeals to the baseline masses like Applebees and Outback Steakhouse so it's relevant. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

It's 2nd rate seafood doused in oil and/or butter. You're correct to feel the way you do. No self respecting person goes to RL for an actual good seafood meal. But it appeals to the baseline masses like Applebees and Outback Steakhouse so it's relevant. 

That explains a lot. I think applebees and outback are trash too. 

I could literally just make something better at home. 

Edited by ninjapirate

Haul-O-Ween haha

who you guys going as?

I'm thinking early 2nd round SEC Linebacker who was a steal...basically another top ten player. But never pans out  until a bit role on the Patriots for 3 years gets me a ring.

who wants go as a couple and be the can’t miss top ten CB from the same HAUL who is out of the league after their rookie deal?

• Like 1

Just now, Kiltman said:

Haul-O-Ween haha

who you guys going as?

I'm thinking early 2nd round SEC Linebacker who was a steal...basically another top ten player. But never pans out  until a bit role on the Patriots for 3 years gets me a ring.

who wants go as a couple and be the can’t miss top ten CB from the same HAUL who is out of the league after their rookie deal?

I'm going to go as the browns QB rotation.