TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Phire said:

I'm not really playing anything right now, but games I own include Fallout 4, Metal Gear Solid V, Gears of War 4, The Division, Diablo 3... think the last game I bought was GoW 4.

I own those games. I think I am going to buy cuphead tomorrow. Ive heard good things. 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Yeah that side scroller? I heard it's hard as all hell but it's supposed to be fun.

Almost everyone I know who played it has lost their ish bragging about it. I could have bought it for PC, but I dunno, I just like gaming on a console. Its so much more easy to just jump in and dedicate a bit of time. PC is always work.

My wife and I were laughing, and she farted accidentally.  She got all embarrassed even though we've been married for over 3 years.  She was trying to hold it in, and I was making her laugh so hard some more came out.  Then, I farted loudly on purpose to make her feel better.  I was like, "I thought we were re-enacting a Klump Family scene."  Also, I am competitive like that.  No one outfarts the Grandmaster.

I enjoyed some hearty laughs tonight between this and the Jroc post on Matts.  After being sad all week, it feels good to have some belly-aching laughs.  Laughter truly is the best medicine.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Favorite rpg all time?

also #pcmasterrace

I just got my SNES in, and am eagerly waiting to play some of my fav RPGs of all time: Secret of Mana, Zelda, FF 3 and Super Mario RPG. 

But then the Xbox has just re-released KOTOR and Im like.... maybe thats the right direction to go with the free time.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just got my SNES in, and am eagerly waiting to play some of my fav RPGs of all time: Secret of Mana, Zelda, FF 3 and Super Mario RPG. 

But then the Xbox has just re-released KOTOR and Im like.... maybe thats the right direction to go with the free time.

Kotor 1 and 2 were some of my favorites of all time for sure. Even powering through a 5 disc install and crashes after every door with it's ending unreleased in kotor 2

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Kotor 1 and 2 were some of my favorites of all time for sure. Even powering through a 5 disc install and crashes after every door with it's ending unreleased in kotor 2

I thought you human meatbags enjoyed 5 disc installs and crashes?

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No chrono trigger? Maybe I should play a rom of that for fun again. Been a few years.