TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So I have to accept being trolled to post???

Fair enough.  I'm in.

Nah, I'm just saying it's become an inside joke here and if you ain't cool with that, then this may not be the place for you. If you are cool with it, we'd love to have you friend.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

How's Jabrill Peppers been doing as a whole. He's the only member of the Haul I actually had high expectations for, even though Nassib was a Penn State guy. Didn't have high expectations of him at this level.

I dunno, Williams has him playing 30 yards from the LOS, he's only on the tv screen about 3 times per game.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

So what are they trying to use him in a sort of Ed Reed like way?

He calls it the "Angel" position. 

Not looking for turnovers as much as trying to avoid big plays, make teams go the length of the field.

Or so I suppose, I'm not a huge fan of the scheme or using Peppers in that role.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He calls it the "Angel" position. 

Not looking for turnovers as much as trying to avoid big plays, make teams go the length of the field.

Or so I suppose, I'm not a huge fan of the scheme or using Peppers in that role.

Sounds incredibly... conservative/vanilla.

Maybe its a Texas thing, but the number of Latinas greatly out numbers Asians. There rarity factor is much greater of Asians. Which was the point that I am finally excited one matched with me. This is like a double rainbow, even if shes not that cute.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Maybe its a Texas thing, but the number of Latinas greatly out numbers Asians. There rarity factor is much greater of Asians. Which was the point that I am finally excited one matched with me. This is like a double rainbow, even if shes not that cute.

Matts think she's not that cute. She must be a 2.