TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 11/11/2017 at 4:40 PM, Matts4313 said:

Bros. I dont even right now. Im not sure what the hell im doing in life. In real life I gotta present the professional side, so this is my vent spot. I woke up today, apartment is in disarray, a total mess that I dont understand how it happened, front door wide open, same with fridge. Food spoiled. I know I slept with a model last night, she was a legit 9. But she left while I was drunken pass out (and didnt close the door all the way, WTF). Im a bit concerned that I may have crossed some lines or called her the wrong name. I dont even know what the hell I am doing. Lifeis a b. Its slapped me so hard that I might be concussed. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm just here to say that I can no longer mention certain trucking providers that transport large amounts personal belongings from one place to another and other certain ocular assessments otherwise it might upset our wonderful and supreme overlords. Praise be unto them

Just keep it to the Eagles forum bruh. It is still hilarious here, and Phire won't rat you out..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm just here to say that I can no longer mention certain trucking providers that transport large amounts personal belongings from one place to another and other certain ocular assessments otherwise it might upset our wonderful and supreme overlords. Praise be unto them

As long as it isn't directly violating the rules, i.e. instigating trouble/trolling, and is in a place where it isn't bothering anyone (where AZ said, here), no problemo.