TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 7/26/2017 at 0:11 PM, Danger said:

Love fake friends.

Same, i would kill to know what its like to have real friends , specially a real bro for a friend. 95% of the males i have ever met in my entire life have  no ethics, no real moral integrity , has no back bone, no fortitude or ever really has any ones back. They really are all pathetic AF. 

Edited by Bednarik60

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

Haha that guy sounds like such a punk.

Close your eyes and picture the biggest d bag you can think of selling tacky cell phone cases at one of those kiosks at the mall.

Yeah that's the guy. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

Last place in the world i wanted to lose my cool to, i just don''t have a "sorta lose my cool" if your being threatening to me, im losing my cool all the way ... no a little bit or medium throttle lol... Not getting on the gas a little bit and letting off... Its 0-100 im upset now... Anybody else like this? The f**k is a middle ground. 

Edited by Bednarik60

48 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Skinny dude with way to thin lines for a chinstrap beard.. this pic actually looks like it could be the guy lol. 

57eccd669220e4a98228460326d5a49a.jpg

lmao this is every young car salesman & guy working in the mall selling cell phone stuff yeah no doubt lol. 

I probably would've just done nothing and kept creeping closer until he eventually moved, but kudos for adding some flair to it man. 

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Last place in the world i wanted to lose my cool to, i just don''t have a "sorta lose my cool" if your being threatening to me, im losing my cool all the way ... no a little bit or medium throttle lol... Not getting on the gas a little bit and letting off... Its 0-100 im upset now... Anybody else like this? The f**k is a middle ground. 

i don't think i care enough about anything to really get upset. i've never even had to like restrain myself from getting mad in public. never even come close to like fighting w/ another dude. but when i witness other dudes going off it makes my day. good to see the passion for life still alive and well in unexpected places. 

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

lI probably would've just done nothing and kept creeping closer until he eventually moved, but kudos for adding some flair to it man. 

This why i need a proper bro, that is solid advice lol. Just crept forward until i was face to face with him through the office glass staring each other, that would of been a amazing scene lol. 

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

This why i need a proper bro, that is solid advice lol. Just crept forward until i was face to face with him through the office glass staring each other, that would of been a amazing scene lol. 

Bernard: monotone af driving 1mph inching closer to sales guy "excuse me. excuse me. excuse me. excuse me."

Sales Dolt: "this is the best car you're going to find trust me... factoring in the mileage and"

*Bernard's mirror makes contact w/ Sales Dolt

Bernard continues driving past: "excuse me. excuse me. excuse me. excuse me."

lmao. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

i don't think i care enough about anything to really get upset. i've never even had to like restrain myself from getting mad in public. never even come close to like fighting w/ another dude. but when i witness other dudes going off it makes my day. good to see the passion for life still alive and well in unexpected places. 

Once a week my dad or a friend  or a girl usually has to tell me to go wait out in the car or have to walk me outside and away lol. 

I have a temper, im Italian(last name Falcone), like there is weird crap in my DNA, like old barbarian warrior lizard brain Roman DNA lol. Like all catch my self sometimes and go dude "WTF Is going on here ... its not you, its that Roman lizard sh#T^ coming out bro, let it go , let it go" lol. 

Why i love Bill Burr lol i relate to a lot of his rants about losing his temper and working on his temper.

Specially today with all the Passive Aggressive Peters and the Muddling Mikes of the world hard to keep it cool. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Once a week my dad or a friend  or a girl usually has to tell me to go wait out in the car or have to walk me outside and away lol. 

I have a temper, im Italian(last name Falcone), like there is weird crap in my DNA, like old barbarian warrior lizard brain Roman DNA lol. Like all catch my self sometimes and go dude "WTF Is going on here ... its not you, its that Roman lizard sh#T^ coming out bro, let it go , let it go" lol. 

Why i love Bill Burr lol i relate to a lot of his rants about losing his temper and working on his temper.

Specially today with all the Passive Aggressive Peters and the Muddling Mikes of the world hard to keep it cool. 

make me laugh man lol. we're the opposite there, my friend, but we abide by the same moral principles & general rules for how society should function i feel. 

a typically benevolent bernard can quickly transform into a belligerent bernard when he witnesses folks of misguided morals 

• Like 1

Im a stoner tho, i never ever ever ever ever ever mess with anyone or go looking for anything. Like ever. 

I just feel like if your a truly down the middle normal guy and the crazies can't make a read on you like  what you are or who you are, like are you a hipster, conservative, liberal,  a rich guy a poor guy, a country club type, a college kid, a millennial, It makes a lot of peoples head explode lol. Like every one today is obsessed with information and knowing every one and and everything about every one, i seriously think when people can't make a read on you they will do aggressive sheeet to try and draw out a reaction that will say something about you or try and see if you will do something that will tell them  something about you etc..

Edited by Bednarik60

My thing is being aware of other people . Like today, how did that car salesman not hear my car less then a foot from him? and then instead of worrying about who is driving the car, whos th man behind the wheel, just get out of the road, not for me, but for society, the more you are aware of other people, and other people around you are aware of you, we can all work faster and more effectively in society. I mean how much of your day is lost to "excuse me" cause some idiots act like your not right behind them, like really you didn't me 2 inch on your heels... I swear if the grid went down and the government would collapse, people wouldnt die from gangs and evil doers taking over, wolfs would just pick off every one of them one by one cause they would never hear them coming in 100 years lol. People have no aware, whats going on and when they do, act, dont worry about the person, worry about the context of the situation. 

Edited by Bednarik60

People do the same F%&* thing in the grocery store, me "excuse me *tries to pass*" and then a deep long stare from them, like they got to acknowledge who you are register the information and then let you by... like how about just get the F%^&& out of the way first. 

Edited by Bednarik60