TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

59 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

what happens at waffle house stays at waffle house

When we moving to AZ and  pirating/hijacking/taking over a Waffle House? 

Be so cool if you were the manager and i was the cook lol. We would dance on the counter tops and throw waffles on to peoples plates for tips, we would be the Coyote Ugly of Waffle House. 

" line up boys and get your wafffles!" *takes his shirt off and jumps on the counter and pours maple syrup all over his chest* 

We would murder so hard on tips Ninja. We could buy 80 acres in AZ  for nothing for our cat rescue. 

Edited by Bednarik60

I got to go down and pick up my plates, i got my dad with me,  and as i am pulling in, there is a car salemen showing a car to a customer that is parked at a angle into the road of the dealership, he makes eye contact with me pulling up and goes back to talking tot he customer with out getting out of the way and there is no way around him(cars on each side) and i roll down my window and go "excuse me can i get through please?" no answer, i yell it again louder, no answer(tho the customer clearly can hear me and is making eye contact with me now) .. I then honk at the guy and he barely turns around, i then honked again and rolled down my window and go "GET THE $**&*** OUT OF THE ROAD"... he barely moves, barely, i have to squeeze around him and he death stares me the entire time as i squeeze by him. 

I park my car. As me and my dad are walking up, hes no longer with the customer and hes just glaring a hole through me and as i walk by him i go "WHAT!!?" with hands up giving him the universal sign for "what!!" he says nothing and quickly makes way for the other door and he angle of pursuits me into the dealership and gets in front of again staring and i have to pass by him again and i  go "WTF DUDE!! WHAT!!?" ... 

He goes into his office and is just in there staring at me through his office(which is all glass windows)... and i just start giving him the Diaz brother treatment flipping him off  and telling him to come at me lol in the dealership, my dad went and got a manager and a manager comes up to me and he goes "your dad said your having a problem!" and i just went off "THIS  F#$^^YG POS %$%^^ GUY!!!!" 

Manager calls over the POS salesman, and goes "you got a problem with this guy?" and he can't even look me or the manager in his face"and the manager goes to the kid "Your lucky hes not kicking your A%^ right now, now get out of here, i dont see want to see you the rest of the day".. yeah bro get out of here you lunatic. 

Edited by Bednarik60