TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

@ninjapirate you were saying you would get lonely living alone, not when you can dance shamelessly with your cat to terrible music in the privacy of your own home, seriously good solid 4 hours of my day right there and it will feel like barely 20 minutes went by. 

My friends actually call me dancin; john because if you live with me i will randomly break out into dance in rooms I walk into. 

When i was 23 or something, i had these cool room mates in Portland for a little while, a nice couple and the dude was a hardcore Metal Head, nicest guy ever tho. By noon he was head banging in the living room. He was always doing something on this big house he owned and he would be like fixing the shingles blasting Gwar from a boombox and playing air guitar and head banging on the roof, the neighbors would just stare like they were seeing a comet. You would be having a party right and chill hip hop and every one is dancing and chillin and drinking and then he would be like "im putting on Metalica!" and the vibe of the party would just get so weird so fast lol and for some reason i always kinda enjoy it!!! I loved that guy tho, he treated me so good, never had a problem with him lol just he was on a different level. 

Edited by Bednarik60

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I have to add in here....Evans has to get the boot from this conversation. He's dating this swamp creature

MV5BODE0NTkyMDgxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjEx

That's actually a huge boost for him in my book. A man rolling with a woman way below him on a purely physical level is almost certainly of high character. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:
2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I've always gone with: "There will always be a hotter girl"

Think about it, who was hotter than Megan Fox in 2007 or Kate Upton in 2012 or XXX in XXX there will always be a new hot chick.

It's a good point. Mine was more of hotness is overrated. It gets old fast if there's nothing behind it. And with the dealing of the entitledness that comes along with it just gets exhausting. But it's not for no good reason. I mean, there's no validation for the entitling but most girls that think like that are right. If she's hot, there's 15 dudes she knows waiting to pounce once she's single so she doesn't feel like she HAS to try hard. So, she'll put very little into the relationship and the guy will be tired of being with her and it'll go bad. A viscous cycle. 

But my point was, guys get all flustered over some hot chick but once you have to deal with that hot chick everyday the same problems exist with any chick. Better to find someone you're attracted to and can be on another level with than chasing that hot chick and thinking you've made it once you land her. 

Yea I mean find someone you're attracted to..which if that's only the tippity top tier you're gonna be disappointed. And the stuff you are attracted to isn't always physical.
Like I love smart women who have a good sense of humor...there's not physical marker for that really.

Just get someone who you're compatible with..if you love who they are as a person it's amazing how little what you thought mattered matters.
I'm way happier with someone who satisfies everything else I need like the depth of emotional & physical love I need, having a similar sense of humor, being a good person (not an ahole)
That's the stuff that matters, not every dude wanting to push you out of the way cause you "won" or that she loves everything that you do.

• Like 1