TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I have noticed that white people are dating down a lot right now so they will seem political correct. I would bet my life that Chris Evans was going political correct bro there "its not about looks, or body or skin color to me bro or anything like that bro, its about two souls coming together and connectiing" ...

It seems like it's just his personality...he just wants to find a nice girl and raise some pups, and then some kids.
It's interesting given his looks and persona he's had a lot in movies, that he's a very nervous/anxious person when it's just him

Not everyone can deal with the upkeep of those 9s/10s of the world

He probably just needs a chill girl to mellow him out and not stress him out

Just now, Kiltman said:

It seems like it's just his personality...he just wants to find a nice girl and raise some pups, and then some kids.
It's interesting given his looks and persona he's had a lot in movies, that he's a very nervous/anxious person when it's just him

Not everyone can deal with the upkeep of those 9s/10s of the world

He probably just needs a chill girl to mellow him out and not stress him out

I think to when your that rich, its so hard to trust anyones intentions around you, ya know? You might meet 10's all day but they see you as a check/way out. 

I have heard some horror stories from famous people about marriage and keeping up with the 9's and 10's ... sounds brutal some times. 

Dont we all need a mellow/chill girl? There are a lot of stresses in the world, but none is like the stress a laaaadddy can put on you! So hes probably smarter then the normal dude. 

There's definitely a stress level to attractive girls, but does that apply to superstars too? I recently got divorced and I've been dating a girl who is clearly a tier or two above me. I've known her for years, and I've seen some of the guys she dated in the past and sometimes I actually think "Is this just a cruel joke or did I really pull this off?"

Like is Chris Evans stressing if he sees Jenny Slate flirting with someone on set?

Edited by Jlash

So many of the really hot celebs to look similar/have a similar look. I bet you get bored AF some days. Kate Upton is so fine, but there are so many Kate Uptons in California and around LA, i see a new one every day on Instagram. You probably just want some one real and not to perfect after a while. 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

There's definitely a stress level to attractive girls, but does that apply to superstars too? I recently got divorced and I've been dating a girl who is clearly a tier or two above me. I've known her for years, and I've seen some of the guys she dated in the past and sometimes I actually think "Is this just a cruel joke or did I really pull this off?"

Like is Chris Evans stressing if he sees Jenny Slate flirting with someone on set?

Damn nice job bro! *deep bro hug* .. and i know that feeling your just sitting next to her like "how the hell am i pulling this off!!?" almost its own anxious sorta of feeling , like "waiting for the catch any moment laaadddy, when ever you want to spill the beans you were a Asian man half of your life or you have uncurable disease or your dad is a wanted serial killer, that would be cool??"

No. She would be actually one of those girls who would go through a entire day and maybe 1 guy might try and flirt with her, where as if you were dating like Hillary Duff and her perfect butt , you would have to deal with guys hitting on her all day every day lol, like it would never stop. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Damn nice job bro! *deep bro hug* .. and i know that feeling your just sitting next to her like "how the hell am i pulling this off!!?" almost its own anxious sorta of feeling , like "waiting for the catch any moment laaadddy, when ever you want to spill the beans you were a Asian man half of your life or you have uncurable disease or your dad is a wanted serial killer, that would be cool??"

No. She would be actually one of those girls who would go through a entire day and maybe 1 guy might try and flirt with her, where as if you were dating like Hillary Duff and her perfect butt , you would have to deal with guys hitting on her all day every day lol, like it would never stop. 

Haha. thanks man. And yes, that's the perfect way to describe it. This odd anxiousness.

Also @Jlash that is awesome you pulled out of your divorce and picked your self up by the boot straps(i sound so white) and got out there and found your self a good looking girl, i have friends who got divorced and they are still just trying to get past step A. Not feeling bad/sorry. Im sure that wasn't the easiest thing to do. 

I have dated 2 girls i would consider a legit 9 or borderline 9. Both times just wasn't fun. I was never really my self self, as i didn't feel like i belonged with her lol i was just anxious and more awkward then i should of ever been at times. There phones never stopped getting texts/calls/notifications cause half the town was on there jock so that added to the anxiety, you could tell they were custom to being treated a certain way and a certain type of life  so even if you were doing nice things for them it never felt like enough or right cause you could just tell they were use to so much more. Also getting dragged to social events i dont want to go to cause hot chicks arent reclusive or introverted at all they are almost always the opposite so they are always getting invited to things and if your dating them, you have to go and when you go more then  half the party is going to hit on her haard and shes going to say "hes just a friend" over and over again.... 

It was never as cool as i thought it was going to be. Hooking up part was cool but not cool enough to offset all the other awkardness between us 

• Like 1

Also the whole im supposed to never get angry or jealous as a guy thing is garbage. "who cares if she flirts!!! "who cares if she has guy friends".. i do, its disrespectful as hell most of time and *pulls out licence* yeah right here  *points to birth date on licence*  i wasn't born yesterday. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 2

Apparently this thread is "Hot!" according to the forum page. 

So many dudes stress over how attractive other dude's girls are and for years I've just been, "meh so what". Trust me, I've checked out many a girls and wanted to bed them but I've always said and specifically passed this advice to a buddy of mine one day; Show me a hot girl, and I'll show you a guy tired of banging her.  

Honestly, there's got to be more than just a nice body and pretty face. It just gets chalk after a while. Like, ok she's hot and that's great and we've banged for years and it's still all good but what does the hotness do for you anymore. And as @Bednarik60 had been alluding to; usually the hotter the girl, the less substance and the less she tries. So more of the headache and more of the dealing with the same BS for the same booty. I'll say, once you see a pair of boobes....you wanna see the rest of them. But it's boring after a while. 

23 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Also the whole im supposed to never get angry or jealous as a guy thing is garbage. "who cares if she flirts!!! "who cares if she has guy friends".. i do, its disrespectful as hell most of time and *pulls out licence* yeah right here it says i wasn't born yesterday. 

I don't understand that either. It's the only thing I require as a BF. Just respect our relationship and we're gold. 

• Like 1