TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 hours ago, Phire said:

@Jroc04 & @Hammertime52 y'all need some avatars.

Yea. I gotta tell ya, I'm not taking too well to the new place. It's gonna be a while before I'm comfy. I just don't have the time to dive in and look around. I'll get there though. This site is vital to my Eagles fandom. Oddly enough, a lot of my friends are very fringe Eagle fans. Which annoys the hell out of me but this is the place where I can nerd out and makes me feel sane. I imagine it's how Juggalos feel when they're at ICP concerts throwing poop at each other. 

• Like 2

Pratt seems like a dude you could hang with all day. And is grade A beefy. Would like to mention Ryan Reynolds but he seems to be too smart-alec-y. Like, every quip I'd have he'd upstage me and be funnier while Pratt would have something in his head and be like, "nah, I'll just give him this one, it was pretty good." Pratt seems like a snuggler, whispering compliments  in my ear while Ryan would turn over and sleep while I softly wepped and questioned where our relationship was going. 

Wait, is this what we were talking about? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Pratt seems like a dude you could hang with all day. And is grade A beefy. Would like to mention Ryan Reynolds but he seems to be too smart-alec-y. Like, every quip I'd have he'd upstage me and be funnier while Pratt would have something in his head and be like, "nah, I'll just give him this one, it was pretty good." Pratt seems like a snuggler, whispering compliments  in my ear while Ryan would turn over and sleep while I softly wepped and questioned where our relationship was going. 

Wait, is this what we were talking about? 

It's exactly what we are talking about, and thanks for finally saying it

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It's exactly what we are talking about, and thanks for finally saying it

Yeah you couldn't of said it better Jroc. 

Cant agree more on Reynolds being a upstager alll the time. That would get so old. Guys like that are brutal to be with, even just as a friends. 

27 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

pratt does seem like the coolest of them all, evans seems like he'd be the worst to hang out with to me. 

nah dude he's probably the sweetest out of them all...though he would bring up politics faster than the other Chris' so that has to be factored in.

I'd say Hemsworth is way worse  to hang out with...how's a lazy day with him go? what are you gonna talk about?

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

nah dude he's probably the sweetest out of them all...though he would bring up politics faster than the other Chris' so that has to be factored in.

I'd say Hemsworth is way worse  to hang out with...how's a lazy day with him go? what are you gonna talk about?

Who needs to talk you just stare at him to pass the time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Word. I'll get to it. I don't like old guys yelling at me so I'll probably wait just to peeve him. Even though I'm probably top 5 oldest at this point. Don't judge me, monkey.... 

Shut up ya little Chimp. Silver Back is talking.??? 

Wasn't sure what Forum you were checking most. LOL

17 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I have little to no idea what's going on anywhere. I'll set up a thread. 

Hell I'm confused with the whole 2 FF Sites going on simultaneously at the same time. At my age, 1 thing at a time is hard enough. 

• Like 1