TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea the whole "immersion" factor is pretty big IMO. Like dropping Ed Sheeran in GoT was dumb IMO. It didn't enhancethe episode in anyway and took me out of that world.

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Wait what Ed Sheeran was in GOT?

Yea, a dumb singing cameo in one of the scenes. I feel like you shouldn't have cameos in shows like that, save them for shows like entourage or ballers.

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

That girl is more ike a 5 lol, a 6 is generous with that bird beak. 

I think the plus with her is she seems pretty funny, smokes weed and is generally pretty laid back. Maybe she's incredible in the sack. That's a solid combo to me.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I think the plus with her is she seems pretty funny, smokes weed and is generally pretty laid back. Maybe she's incredible in the sack. That's a solid combo to me.

You know your smarter then anyone gives you credit for right? She just became a 8 in book lol. 

3 of the most important traits you should be looking for in a  women. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
15 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

well disney owns daredevil again. Have you seen the netflix shows with him in it? They are pretty decent. Don't really like any of the other marvel shows on netflix though. gave up on everyone half way through with iron fist being the absolute worst of them. The main character sucks so bad. 

I haven't jumped into the Netflix superhero world yet....worth it @ninjapirate or @Kiltman?

Daredevil most definitely...season 1 was amazing

Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are both pretty good too. David Tennant is the villain in Jessica Jones, and was fantastic as always. Luke Cage just had a great vibe to it, some good actors like Mahershala Ali, who was in House of Cards and won an oscar this year.

Iron Fist...only if you watched everything else and loved it and don't want to miss setup for The Defenders show when they ll come together.

I have noticed that white people are dating down a lot right now so they will seem political correct. I would bet my life that Chris Evans was going political correct bro there "its not about looks, or body or skin color to me bro or anything like that bro, its about two souls coming together and connectiing" ...