TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 7/29/2017 at 3:06 AM, Bednarik60 said:
On 7/29/2017 at 2:58 AM, Kiltman said:

Speaking of topplings, has anyone had apple slices on a burger and/or pizza?

No but i have had pineapple, chutney and relish/jam on burgers i could see Apple working  on a burger if you sauted with some salt and garlic or onions and brown them a little bit. 

Same for pizza, if you like pineapple. 

Its just a play on sweet/savory, as long as you load up on a savory component or components the sweet will play well. 

Speaking of, I have these two little jars of apple butter I got as a wedding favor. Besides for just throwing it on some pork loin anything else good to do with apple butter?

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Speaking of, I have these two little jars of apple butter I got as a wedding favor. Besides for just throwing it on some pork loin anything else good to do with apple butter?

I imagine it is pretty bomb on some toast or biscuits

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

You can put it on a ton of things. Apple butter is the jam. 

Toast and butter. 

Oatmeal. 

Ice Cream 

Ham or bacon sandwich 

HD-201102-r-apple-butter-ice-cream.jpg

Blasting the EDM this morning. Didn't know my Cash Cash from jersey? They are fire.

So many talented people are from Jersey(musicians, athletes, comedians, actors). Its such a underrated state in terms of people it puts out. Jersey gets a bad rep, but it produces a lot of cool talented people. I bet if you broke down there contribution to the arts and athletics its would be top 3 vs all the other states. 

Edited by Bednarik60

21 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

I cant remember who posted about it but howd that food truck opening go? I wanna try it sometime

That was me. I wasn't able to make it since he moved it back a day. My buddy said the food was ridiculous and then the guy running the truck said he sold out of everything in under 6 hours so I guess that's a good thing?