TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I felt like the Pokemon GO was some major foreshadowing of something bigger to come. 

Imagine Pokemon Go x Facebook/Instagram x Virtual Reality. Like we just opt for a virtual reality version of our own world, your brain and eye are perceiving the real world completely different and like you can move around it in and its the real world but technology alters your perception and others perceptions, it in a way that some stuff is there that isnt really there and your not exactly who you really are (you could be any one you want) and you go do all things in this world and its real but its altered/edited to your brain/eye and every one else's. 

Feel like the smart contact lense is gonna be here soon... within 10 years.

there is various projects like HUD lenses. Zoom lenses, all it takes is serious funding and working it down to a shippable model. Then people will have augmented reality vision like that

which reminds me another episode deals with being able to watch/relive memories like that. And the dangers and addiction that could create.

6 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yea man...first thing I thought about when I saw it.

the only hold back from that happening was ever only going to be government interference. It's here now, and it'll only get more detailed and serious until it's regulated down. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

man they doing all this and they still don't got something legit for male pattern baldness got dammit. I GOT FIVE-SEVEN YEARS BRO THEY NEEDA HURRY

Hahaha it will be like the only thing they wont do just so they can sh33#t all over men lol. Like put it into law some how. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

@jfinley88 there getting good tho. Anytime i see Brian Urlacher im so confused... and it looks good to. 

urlacher.jpg?w=625

mannnn i feel like getting a hair transplant is just such weak behavior. when it starts to get super noticeable im just gonna shave it all and rock some stubble. right now it's just my line is creeping back, but the way i wear my hair unless it's windy af nobody knows im starting to fall victim to mother nature. but yeah urlacher looking mad handsome it's crazy what a set of hair can do for the sex appeal. he's one of the rare cases of it looking decent though. i got a nice shaped head though (not to brag), so im not really even dreading the day i gotta shave it though. 

Yeah @jfinley88 the transplant thing would be weird to me to. I think shaving it all off or really really short like Rogan , Bill Burr and some other guys do is the way to go if your losing it. Its cool to now cause its just sorta norm now, sometimes you wonder if a guy is just doing it to do it , not cause hes balding. Shape of the head is big tho. You got a nice shaped head, show it, dat bone structure DNA gets the laddddy all hot and bothered.

I actually shave my head all the time just for the look and ease of it , my head is shaved right meow, its just so easy, no attention needed or doing of the hair or keeping up on it through out the day, you can wake up and roll out the door in 5 minutes if you have to, you dry off in the shower way faster, and no one can pull your hair in a fight(Rogan and some fighters have mentioned this before, they see hair and they see a handle to grab you by) and its cooler(temp wise), hats fit nicer to(dont have to shove a bunch of hair or push down or push back your bangs) 

Edited by Bednarik60

I have nothing against hair products but I hate having that stuff in my hair. I try to stay active and can't have that stuff running down in my sweat. Nothing worse than when a dude with Jersey Shore gallons of gel in his hair sweating his butt off using a bench press, and leaving behind the next BP oil disaster.

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

I have nothing against hair products but I hate having that stuff in my hair. I try to stay active and can't have that stuff running down in my sweat. Nothing worse than when a dude with Jersey Shore gallons of gel in his hair sweating his butt off using a bench press, and leaving behind the next BP oil disaster.

This when you can feel  the sweat/hair product mix on your forehead and neck ..not a fan.

LMAO i have noticed at 24 there are straight up oil stains on the bench presses and benches.. even when you wipe the hell out of them.