Ozzy

2020 NFL Draft 7 Round ranking (+weekly prospect standouts)

On 11/11/2019 at 9:39 PM, tannenballs said:

Ozzy you don't get near the responses and credit you deserve. Just thought I'd let you know I have look forward to reading these each week. Thanks

Seconded.  Love reading these.  They give me people to watch for in later weeks.

I thought it was an unwritten rule not to comment in this one because it cluttered the thread. LOL 

This is one of my favs as I don't watch much but know who some of the players are and it's nice seeing them moving up/down and getting names I never would know otherwise. 

Week 12: Prospect Standouts

*AJ Epenesa JR DE Iowa:
What a game by him, I have been hard on him this year for his lack of production but this game he brought it.  Was awesome off the edge using his great burst and quickness off the ball.  Was big late with that sack to basically seal the game and it was from a inside rush position.  Curious where this has been all year but this week and last he has been playing better and getting more of an impact on the game.  Is athletic enough I think to be a 3/4 OLB in the right system, 1st round prospect all the way just a matter of where.  Still think he needs more variety to his game but athletically there is a ton to like at that massive size.

*Jalen Hurts SR QB Oklahoma:
 I have been hard on Hurts for awhile especially this year, but on a big stage and being down a ton of points he showed great leadership ability to lead that team back.  Down what 25 points, what a comeback and what mental toughness he showed.  From the neck up in terms of his mental strength and leadership ability, he is a NFL QB.  I question his arm and his footwork in the pocket though but as a possible backup QB he could do some things, if a team takes him in the 1st round as a possible franchise QB they will be disappointed, if a developmental backup in the middle rounds different story.  Real statement game by Hurts though, especially with the super star CeeDee Lamb out, for Hurts to still play this well is impressive because Lamb is probably a top 5 pick in the draft.

*Chris Miller SR S Baylor: 
By the looks of it it was his best game of the season, honestly I have not noticed him before this game or any other games, then again Baylor has not been relevant till this year recently.  But wow that kid can hit, apparently has had multiple targeting fouls this year and been kicked out of games.  Still in this game at least, when he hit the player went down hard.  Showed outstanding effort and crazy strength in his hands and the force he was able to generate.  Such a striker, I will have to watch him more because if he can hit like that consistently he will be a next level player on that ability alone even if it is only special teams.  What a game by him, part of a disappointing loss especially for that D second half, but the kid brought it physically and consistently made some of the biggest most forceful hits I have seen all season.

*Derrick Brown SR NT Auburn:
Another amazing game by him, disappointing he is getting over looked this year because Auburn is not a top 10 team despite a solid defense.  The kid is dominating out there and just throwing guys around in this game, and that is against one of the top 3 offensive lines in college football.  Gets great force up the middle and should be a next level player for years potentially.  Was great last year and is even better this season in terms of his playmaking ability.  

*Dedrick Mills JR RB Nebraska:
Looked like a Nebraska back from back in the day, thought he would run like that a lot more often this season.  Kid was a beast and ran aggressively and with great power like he did a few years back on Georgia Tech.   By far the best game of the season for him so far against a solid defensive unit.  Real standout game too bad for the program they still lost, that D is long ways away from being anything close to Black shirt quality. Mills showed up though see if he can keep it up. 

*James Lynch JR DE Baylor:
Love his play, is so strong with his hands and quick.  Could be a 3/4 DE or 4/3 DE.  Gets a good consistent edge rush and can get after the passer.  Tough guy for sure and will be one to watch especially if he returns for another year at Baylor which I hope he does.

*Najee Harris JR RB Alabama:
Another great game by him showing awesome power and agility in the open field.  Low carry rate in college so a lot of tread on the tires still.  Could be a better pro than college player no doubt but he has helped his stock greatly by showing he can catch the ball out of the backfield in recent weeks.  Good footwork in the hole and obvious size power combo, 1st round prospect and if he drops to the 2nd a team could get a huge steal with him.

*Ronnie Bell SOPH WR Michigan:
Brought him up already a few times, awesome game again by him.  Super quick and agile, great hands and overall fluid athletic ability.  Part of a upstart Michigan passing game and he is key to it and oddly enough has become arguably the best receiver prospect on the team now.  Super hand eye coordinator that is for sure.

*Joe Burrow RS SR QB LSU:
Just based on his on the field persona at the moment, kid is a dude and a hell of a leader.  Is super confident and it shows by his play and by how he acts on the sidelines.  With the Tua injury Burrow will easily be the 1st QB drafted with how amazing he has played.  The hype around him will continue to grow and might get to be a little much in terms of expectations but hey he is playing great.  Probably the Heisman Trophy winner and kid is a pro in how he prepares already.  

*John Rhys Plumlee FR QB Ole Miss:
What an athlete he is, super impressed with his open field speed and toughness.  In that Rich Rod offense he could rip teams apart for the next two to three years, awesome quickness and open field speed.  Is a position change at this point till he proves he can be a solid passer but as an athlete at QB he is one of the best in the nation.  Very impressive game by him and has been solid for a few weeks now.

*Tyler Goodson FR RB Iowa:
Huge game by him, was really the reason they won the game honestly I feel.  Such a quick burst athletically and was quick to the hole.  Really promising looking athlete and will be curious if he can keep this up and become the guy for Iowa the rest of this year and beyond.  They have had a hard time keeping consistent backs who flash early to stay good for a long time, will see if Goodson can become that guy.

*Marlon Davidson SR DE/DT Auburn:
I might underrate him a little, kid could be a great 4/3 DT and has had a great season on Auburn as a DE on the edge.  Beat a great tackle in Thomas in this game for a sack and is a good consistent edge rusher with athletic ability and can get around the corner.  Big man that can move, could play himself into being a 2nd round pick and could be a monster in a 4/3 defense as a DT.  

*Tyrone Tracy Jr RS FR WR Iowa:
Great game by him and showed some awesome athletic ability and made some tough contested catches.  Will be one to watch as the season goes on, looks like a promising receiver prospect coming into his own late this season.  

*Shea Patterson SR QB Michigan:
Great game by him, he throws so well on the move and has such timing on his passes.  Big time win and is a huge part of that passing game success.  Mobility and being able to throw on the move with him is really impressive.  In terms of throwing on the run as a QB he is one of the best in the class.  Only major question is his arm strength overall down field but as a manager and guy who can create and make things happen he sure has done that the past few weeks.  

*Ronnie Perkins SOPH DE Oklahoma:
Great burst off the line and was a real factor on the edge for OU getting pressures and sacks.  Great game by him, athletic LB/DE type and is one to watch as the season goes on.  

*Jerrion Ealy FR RB Ole Miss:
Apparently is a great baseball player and wants to go do that professionally but wow, is a heck of an athlete at RB and has a great burst with big play potential.  In that Rich Rod offense he could be amazing over the next few years, might have a choice to make if he is indeed such a big play back over time.  Regardless Ole Miss fans will love him because he could be quite good on the football field if he sticks with it.   

*Tyler Johnson SR WR Minnesota:
Another great game by him, did have a few drops that were key but overall made some very tough physical catches.  Good on the inside and on the outside, very consistent and has proven himself for years as a receiver.  Should be a solid mid round prospect especially if he times out well in the 40.  But really his game is not speed, it is being able to go and get the ball, he can make tough physical catches look easy.

*Kary Vincent Jr JR S LSU:
Have never been a huge fan of his but made some very impressive plays on the football in this game and a few good tackles.  Never sold on him as a corner or safety but looked good in this game in the slot and in coverage.  Will see how he looks in the next few, easily one of the best games I have ever seen him play.

*Nathan Stanley SR QB Iowa:
I am hard on the guy but this game was big, not quite as big as his performance at home against Ohio State a few years back but it was up there.  Big time win for him and the program and he threw some nice passes and showed good toughness outside the pocket making a key run for a first down.  Probably has a better arm than I give him credit for and was super accurate in this game, is not always consistent though as a passer.  Mid round prospect though he is interesting, has good size obviously and has put together a decent career overall.  

*Bravvion Roy SR NT Baylor:
Need to watch him more but really got after it on the inside, showed great power and agility for a man his size.  Wish he was a younger player who could develop more, but is a must watch later in the year because the kid has a motor as a massive inside tackle it looks like.

*Badara Traore SR OT LSU:
I have never noticed him before, looks like he could be a replacement OT for LSU that could do some things.  Wish he was a younger player, as a SR does not have much time to improve but physically he looks the part and seems pretty solid.  Will see if he can stabilize that OL a little on the edges and if so could be a long shot for the NFL if he plays well the next few weeks.

*Tanner Morgan RS SOPH QB Minnesota:
Teams want to make him win the game and he came close to doing it again like he did against Penn State last week.  To start the year he threw some bad balls and bad interceptions.  This throws are much better later in the year and his passes are not nearly as wobbly.  Tough kid, game manager who throws very on time and accurate passes.  Sure that team needs to run the ball to win and control the clock but they are lucky Morgan can throw the football as effectively as he can, will see how he does in two more huge games the rest of this season.    

Others who impressed:

Chauncey Golston RS JR DE Iowa   
Ihmir Smith-Marsette JR WR Iowa  
Kamal Martin SR OLB Minnesota  
DJ Daniel JR CB Georgia  
Eric Stokes RS SOPH CB Georgia   

Disappointed:

Jamie Newman RS JR QB Wake Forest -
Sure he was missing his best two receivers which was a huge loss but the kid looked like he could barely complete a forward pass.  Hyped him up a few weeks back, was looking forward to this game and he did not play well.  Thought maybe a few weeks ago he could come out early as a project QB but after this performance I doubt that happens.  But good for him, should be able to come back and develop more and learn from this hopefully this year and next.

Creed Humphrey RS SOPH C Oklahoma - 
Got beat bad a few times especially early in the game, did pick it up a little later on as did that entire OU team but yeah it was rough.  Some big dudes on Baylor really pushed him around, I did not have him as a early entry guy as a RS SOPH and based on this play I doubt he comes out early which could be a very good thing for his development.

Grant Delpit JR S LSU -
Part of a very disappointing LSU defensive unit I have brought up before.  Never really noticed it but yeah he has not been very good this year in the run game or pass game.  Had 5 INTs and 5 sacks last year, this season has 1 INT and 0 sacks.  Is not as effective blitzing, struggles tackling big time which is a surprise.  If he was this all world great top 5 pick at safety no way he should be missing tackles in the open field or even allowing such big plays to constantly happen.  Sure it is not all just him but he has not lived up to his potential this year but same could be said for many on that LSU D. Still have him as a 1st rounder maybe but not top 10 no way. 

Note

Tua Tagovailoa JR QB Alabama:
Awful way to end his career, I thought that right after I saw the play happen, wow his Alabama career is pretty much over now.  Would be shocked if he returns to school and has one of the worst injury histories of any QB in recent memory.  Both ankles and now a hip issue.  Hopefully he can come back from it, and honestly a team could get a steal with him if he drops because of the health issues.  High character guy and physically hopefully he can still play football at a high level but so far coming out of college he is pretty broken down as a player already.  

44 minutes ago, G said:

I thought it was an unwritten rule not to comment in this one because it cluttered the thread. LOL 

This is one of my favs as I don't watch much but know who some of the players are and it's nice seeing them moving up/down and getting names I never would know otherwise. 

200-3-snl.gif

;)

Give me some prospects I should have in my top 100 that I probably don’t 

34 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Give me some prospects I should have in my top 100 that I probably don’t 

I don't know who you have in your top 100, but looking at the first three rounds of my mock draft ranking gives you a good idea of who I have up there currently.  

Week 13: Prospect standouts:

*Patrick Jones II RS JR DE Pitt:
Love his athletic ability on the edge, very long and quick off the ball.  If he comes back next year he will easily be one of the best pass rusher in the nation.  Could come out for the draft this year and has a chance as a late 2nd or 3rd round pick I feel.  Super looking athlete and is one to watch, very interesting edge rusher with great size, length and quickness.  Is having a real breakout season for sure.  

*Brycen Hopkins RS SR TE Purdue:
Really great game by him, originally I thought of him as more of a mid round pick but now if he is indeed as athletic as he showed in this game he could be a 2nd round no doubt.  Great looking athlete and very explosive after the catch.  I think he is listed as a little bigger than he actually is but still as a pass catching TE hard to find one who has played better than him this season.  Especially with rotating QBs for Purdue and inconsistent weapons around him to take pressure off the coverage he gets.  

*Kedon Slovis FR QB USC:
Wow what a game by him, really showed some amazing accuracy passing the football on a big stage in a big rival game.  Love his throwing motion, very tight and compact, good and strong in the pocket with a fine release and fundamental play.  Has had a great season and he is playing some big time football and should become a big time prospect in the future.  

*Jaylen Twyman RS SOPH DT Pitt:
Love his upside and he is one to watch at DT especially as a pass rusher.  Is a little under sized but uses his leverage and has a long wingspan and a unique build.  Has been great this season getting to the QB and if he can keep that up next year he could become quite a prospect I feel.  Really promising player along with a few other DL on that Pitt roster.  

*Austin Jackson JR OT USC:
Kid is a very good looking prospect and honestly I think maybe he could come out early for the draft and be one of the first 4 or 5 OTs taken.  Had another good game, is a fine athlete with a huge upside, could be a no doubt 1st rounder if he returns to school but even this year he could maybe be one.  Very good in pass pro and his athletic upside makes him a really interesting player.    

*Drake London FR WR USC:
Great game by him, looks like he could be the next super star receiver on that roster.  Is just a huge kid 6-5 and runs very well and is quite athletic.  Could be a monster in the future and is easily one of the best young receivers in the nation.  Has come on strong late this year and has made an already solid USC receiver core even stronger now.  

*Antonie Winfield Jr. RS SOPH S Minnesota:
Looks more and more like he should come out early for the draft.  Kid is playing out of this world and put down some massive hits in that football game.  Just crushed guys with legal clean hits, he is playing great back there and clearly has the coverage and ball skills.  Awesome looking talent and could easily make the case he is playing better than any safety in the country.  

*Lamont Wade JR S Penn State:
Awesome game by him and he is totally a next level safety prospect, has been productive for a few weeks now but this game he really stood out with his ability to tackle in space and be an aggressive safety.  Strong in the box and athletic enough in coverage.  Interesting talent that could come out early for the draft this year but could become something special I feel if he comes back to school for another season.

*Eno Benjamin JR RB Arizona State:
Awesome game by him showing his great footwork, jump cutting and ability to make defenders miss even when the blocking is not great.  He could become a great pro if put in the right situation, very solid ball carrier who has outstanding feet and will be a steal in the 2nd or 3rd round.  

*Paris Ford RS SOPH S Pitt:
I need to watch him more but the kid can hit and played really aggressive, almost too aggressive at times but got to love that ability to strike and play aggressive tough football.

*Michael Pittman Jr SR WR USC:
Kid is legit, has played big time ball this year and has been very consistent and productive.  Good leader on the team, physical and tough who can make contested catches.  A NFL team will like him a lot and he will be a great mid to high mid rough pick, very promising next level receiver with size and strength.

*Jayden Daniels FR QB Arizona State:
Great smooth passing game by him on a big time stage.   Brought him up earlier in the year, is a talented kid no question but showed in this game he might be a better passer than I originally thought.  Very smooth natural release and was able to pin point some fine passes that were deep and accurate.  

*Kyle Hamilton FR S Notre Dame:
Love the kid, long his range and his ball skills and ability to get interceptions.  If he can keep this level of play up over the next three years he could be a very high draft pick with his rare size.  Does need to improve as a tackler and get stronger but his ball skills for his age are outstanding.  

*Chase Young JR DE Ohio State:
Another amazing game by him with some huge plays and pressures on the QB.  After missing those games did not miss a beat and put himself right back into the Heisman conversation I feel.  Is the #1 pick in the draft or at least he should be, such a great athlete who is wildly consistent and productive on the field.   

*Rashod Bateman SOPH WR Minnesota:
Week after week he continues to impress, he is such a great route runner and is so smooth on the football field.  Fine looking athlete but his skills as a receiver is what makes him special in terms of his fundamental play and how he can get open just on route running.  Great game by him and that Minnesota passing offense.  

*Tanner Morgan RS SOPH QB Minnesota:
Would be hard to be more accurate than he was in this game throwing passes.  Just on time and right in the spot that it needs to be.  Threw multiple great passes in this game and he has improved his accuracy greatly this season.  Will be interesting to see how he does in a huge game next week for them.

*Rayshard Ashby JR ILB Virginia Tech:
Kid is a playmaker that plays the game with passion and intensity.  Does not really look the part but he is productive and smart and was huge in a gigantic win for the last home game for Bud Foster the famous VT DC.  Ashby on leadership and passion alone will get a shot at the next level no doubt.

*Brandon Aiyuk SR WR Arizona State:
Strong looking kid, well put together and had some huge plays and catches in this game.  Could be a sleeper prospect come draft time, has kind of came on late and not many know about him but physically he looks the part and has the speed and size to make plays as a receiver.  

*Dalton Keene JR TE Virginia Tech:
Need to watch him more but looks like a tough TE, a little small in terms of weight and size overall, usually I like bigger guys but he gives some great effort on the field.  Good stretch TE who lays out and can make some very fine catches and plays hard.  With another fine season could become a decent late round prospect potentially but has to prove he can consistently be a productive player.  

*Dorian Thompson-Robinson SOPH QB UCLA:
Never have been a huge fan of his, and maybe it was just poor defense but he looked pretty dang good in this game.  Able to run around and use his athletic ability and threw accurate controlled passes.  Great game by him and if he plays like this consistently he could get a lot more interest next year.  Was confident and aggressive in this game, will see if he can keep that type of play level up, because in this game he did look like he had some next level ability.  

*Jack Jones RS JR CB Arizona State:
Former USC transfer had some big plays showing his great ball skills and reaction time.  Also made some immature plays as well, hopefully he comes back for another season at ASU and matures a little bit more, he could become a solid player at corner if he can get his mind right.  Was a top prospect for his class when he was at USC but clearly had some trouble off the field he has to over come and improve himself as a person and hopefully is on the way to doing that.

*Rhamondre Stevenson JR RB/FB Oklahoma:
Not a ton of solid FB prospects in college but this kid could be a really good one.  Is thick and super strong, plays more RB and HB for OU, can carry the football and make things happen.  But physically he looks the part of a full back and could be very wanted when he comes out for the draft.  Not many guys fit that profile any more who do not play defense, he could be a fine player at the next level considering how strong and compact he is, not to mention fast and athletic.  

*Laviska Shenault Jr. JR WR Colorado:
Had a solid game against a big time opponent who has solid DBs back there.  Made some great catches in this game in a big win, just wish he was a little more consistent and or dominating at times honestly.  Especially in the pass happy college football of today.  Will be curious how he times out in the combine, see if he is indeed that fast and that strong because I question a little bit of both with him but will see.  

*Troy Dye SR OLB Oregon:
Great game, played with that club on his hand and did not matter to him.  Still put it all on the line and played full blast jumping into piles and jumping over guys to make tackles.  Great effort by him and he is a really interesting LB prospect because of his athletic ability combined with the toughness he plays well.  He has been a consistent productive tackler for many years now on Oregon.

Others who impressed:

Kyle Phillips RS FR WR UCLA
Carlos Davis RS SR DT Nebraska 
George Karlaftis FR DE Purdue  
Marquis Hayes RS SOPH OG Oklahoma  
Zach Harrison FR DE Ohio State  
Nook Bradford FR S TCU  
Collin Miller RS JR OLB Nebraska 
Will Levis RS FR QB Penn State  
Tyler Johnson Minnesota SR WR Minnesota  

Disappointed:

Justin Herbert SR QB Oregon - Really bad game for him, missed a lot of open passes and was just simply not accurate.  Tons to like about him in terms of size, athletic ability and arm talent but this was not his best game.  Is surrounded by a great OL, a fine defense and a solid run game.  Does not have his best receiver on the team, the TE Breeland is out for the year so that hurts I am sure but still with the experienced OL he should be more comfortable in the pocket throwing and simply was not accurate in this game at all.  

Jevon Holland SOPH S Oregon - Did not play well in this game, got beat a few times and missed tackles he usually makes.  Was pretty surprising honestly to see him get beat as often as he did, got beat in coverage and in the open field tackling.  Still a very talented player but did not have a good game no way in this one.  

Jalen Hurts SR QB Oklahoma - More turnovers again late that almost cost them the game again.  Hard to believe really, and like the TCU defense showed OU wants to run the football and that is the case.  So kind of shows Hurts lack of overall arm talent honestly.  Great college QB, great leader but yeah he is not a top 10 pick in the draft.  The fact they focus on the run game and he is involved in the run game a ton, shows what he is best at in college.  Will see if what TCU did to them will happen with some other teams, they took some things away in the passing game that is for sure.  

One more college football Saturday, final regular season weekend this up coming Saturday.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Ozzy

Week 14: Prospect Standouts

*JK Dobbins JR RB Ohio State:
Would be hard to play better than he did against Michigan, totally dominating running the football and even caught a few passes as well.  Kid is playing great football and could easily be in the conversation to #2 RB in the draft if not possibly #1 if he runs a good 40 time.  Amazing year for him and Ohio State who has arguably three Heisman candidates potentially.  

*Bryce Perkins SR QB Virginia:
Very unconventional QB with an odd release at times but kid was legit in this game in a huge win for the program.  Was running all over the field which is expected but threw the ball quite well also especially on deep passes down field against a very hot VT defense.  Kid has a chance to be drafted, before the year I thought of him as a UDFA but with how he has played late maybe he could sneak into the late rounds.  Will be very interesting to watch him against Clemson next week and see how he does.

*Tiawan Mullen FR CB Indiana:
Amazing football game by him against a big time freshman receiver in Bell on Purdue.  Fought him very well, uses his hands and attacks the football.  Is a good tough tackler and very confident obviously.  Kid is a winner mentally and has a chance to become an outstanding next level prospect.  Has the ball skills and athletic ability to be a great corner and best part about him is his toughness, is the brother of former Clemson CB now in the NFL Trayvon Mullen.

*Derrick Brown SR NT Auburn:
I bring him up a lot but the kid is playing great football no question about it.  Made a few very key plays in this game and some amazing tackles using his strength and power.  Should be a top 10 pick with how he has played this year but if Lawrence dropped last year at NT Brown might as well because teams want a more athletic pass rusher.  Regardless he has had a great season and deserves the attention he is getting no doubt.  

*Tamorrion Terry RS SOPH WR Florida State:
Kid can simply run and had a great game against Florida in terms of his deep ball potential.  Good size and clearly has some elite level speed as a receiver.  Could come out for the draft this year and someone could get a total steal with him, kid is a legit player no question and sure first round pick in the 2021 draft if he returns to school.

*Jaylen Waddle SOPH WR Alabama:
Do not always think of him as anything more than a return guy but showed some big time athletic ability in this game and made some huge plays catching the football.  Kid is a super star just like the other three receivers on the team with big time upside and could easily be a 1st round pick in 2021.  Not only one of the best return men in a very long time but clearly a fine receiver in general especially when he gets opportunities to make plays.

*Jamale Carothers SOPH RB Navy:
I need to watch him more but wow that kid had an amazing game against Houston.  Had 5 TDs I believe and a lot he was barely touched.  Athletically he looks the part, very strong and obviously fast, could be just very bad Houston defense but the kid is worth watching no doubt.  Is part of a solid run game with Perry who gets most of the attention but this game put Carothers on the map and he was absolutely dominating out there.  

*Noah Taylor SOPH OLB Virginia:
If Snowden leaves Taylor will take over for him no question, very similar physically, not super thick but is crazy long for a linebacker and made some huge plays in this game getting his hands in the passing lanes and getting after the QB.  A great game in general by that Virginia LB core but Taylor will be one to watch in the future with that freaky length and size for the position.

*Tyler Biadasz RS JR C Wisconsin:
Awesome game by him in space and he is such an athletic guy for being a very large and strong center.  Had some big blocks and best was in the screen game he really made some things happen.  Would be shocked if he did not come out this year for the draft and he should be a top 15 pick I feel, rare talent for the position and has been an elite level player for awhile.  

*AJ Epenesa JR DE Iowa:
Another crazy good game for him, this one I will probably have to rewatch because he was just so productive in it.  Awesome to see him back to form after a slow start to the season where he was not greatly productive.  Kid should be a lock top 10 pick if he comes out with how well he has played of late.   

*Jeffrey Okudah JR CB Ohio State:
Had a good game and made some very nice plays on the football no doubt.  This clear cut #1 ranked CB I am not sure about, I buy it some what yet because honestly that entire secondary got taken apart at times when the pass rush was not able to get home.  Honestly that pass rush is a big part of that defensive backfield success.   Okudah has greatly improve his draft stock without question this year but a very high top 5 pick I am not so sure about that one, they missed Wade being out there big time and got taken apart in the slot more than once.  

*Parnell Motley SR CB Oklahoma:
Not an amazing CB but does enough in terms of making plays and getting his hands on the football to be interesting as a prospect.  Got that big fumble caused in this game, is always around the football, has gotten beat a lot especially earlier in his career but he can make plays and has the mental toughness for the position and has fought his way through some issues.  Could be a late round pick come draft time.

*Mike Horton SR OG Auburn:
I have not noticed him a ton before but in this game he was very physical and tough.  Strong at the point of attack and part of a very senior lead Auburn OL.  Might be a long shot for the league but depends on how he plays in the predraft work.  Big strong kid though and moved guys around in this game.

*Garrett Wilson FR WR Ohio State:
Already a stacked receiver core for Ohio State and add another one to it.  Had a big time game getting separation and making big catches.  Did have that one issue catching a punt but other than that he was great as a receiver making big time plays for them as a true freshman.

*Jordan Mack SR ILB Virginia:
I have liked him since the start of this season.  Is a standout ILB that could be great in a 3/4 because how good he is at blitzing the QB.  Very athletic for his size I feel and is good in space tackling.  Great mid round prospect as a linebacker and he was key along with those other LBs on Virginia to get that huge win for the program.

*Quinetz Cephus RS JR WR Wisconsin:
Has had a great season and this game was no different, awesome deep ball speed and catching ability.  Very smooth out there and has really put together a fine season.  Would be surprised if he does not come out for the draft, kid could be a very solid mid round pick if not higher if he runs well which he very well might.  

*JoJo Domann RS JR S Nebraska:  
I will have to watch him more but physically he stood out, is a big linebacker/safety who is well put together and runs well for his size.  Will be interesting how he is used next year, is a competitive kid and played hard as did that entire Nebraska defense late in the game but was too late to get the victory.  

*Ahmad Gardner FR CB Cincinnati:
I need to watch him more but has length at corner and some nice ball skills.  Still has a lot of work to do but athletically in terms of his upside in coverage he could be something down the road with his wingspan and hands.  

*Elijah Molden JR S Washington:
Good game by him, is versatile in coverage and can play the slot as a tough physical kid which is interesting.  Will be curious how he does next year, could become a high level safety prospect after coming on some strong this season.  

*Cam Taylor-Britt SOPH CB Nebraska:
Will be one to watch next year, can get his hands on the football and make plays.  Good reaction time and good size for a corner.  Will see how he looks this year and if he can continue to improve on his game, is around the football consistent and does make plays on the ball well.  

*Chamarri Conner SOPH S Virginia Tech:
Is well worth watching in the years coming up.  Had a good game with some great form tackles.  The VT defense overall disappointed but Conner impressed especially early on.  Will see if he can continue to develop next year and beyond.  

*Antonio Gibson SR WR Memphis:
Did not have a great game, his teammate Coxie was far more productive but that one run by Gibson was crazy impressive.  Showing off his crazy speed and athletic ability from the RB position.  Just as a pure athlete he is wildly interesting in the up coming draft and could do quite well at the combine.  Kid has physical skills and athletic ability, has not done a ton before this season but he is quite the athlete regardless, sleeper WR prospect no doubt.  

*Darrion Daniels SR DT Nebraska:
I have brought him up a few times this season, he had a great final game for Nebraska in this one and probably has worked himself into being a drafted player at DT.  Big strong kid, moves well and really got after it against Iowa.  Good hand usage and good looking athlete for a big man like he is.

Others who impressed:

Bradlee Anae SR OLB/DE Utah  
Dax Hollifield SOPH LB Virginia Tech    

Marlon Davidson SR DE/DT Auburn
Damon Hazelton RS JR WR Virginia Tech  
David Bell FR WR Purdue  
Zane Zandier JR ILB Virginia
Tayvion Robinson FR WR Virginia Tech  
Richie Grant JR S UCF  
Leki Fotu SR DT Utah

Disappointed:

Anthony Gordon RS SR QB Washington State -
Looked bad in a big game against a solid Washington defense.  Was very bad when he got pressured and did not look good throwing the football on the move, was pretty awkward.  Has done very well his final year of college in that passing system at Washington State but this game mechanically he looked pretty bad.  Still might get a shot as a late round pickup but bad way to go out to end this season here.  

Rodney Smith RS SR RB Minnesota -
Had a great middle part of the season but lately he has not ran the ball well at all.  Not all his fault but as a senior one would expect a little more production in this big games for Minnesota than he has gotten.  They did lose Faalele early in the game the best run blocking on the OL but still I expected him to show up more than he has in this game and the past few weeks.  

Carter Coughlin RS SR OLB Minnesota-
Similar to Smith one would expect a little more out of him, especially in terms of a pass rush this season.  Is not very good in coverage but as a pass rusher he has kind of disappointed this year.  More attention paid on him and has not got consistent pressure on the edge.  As a 3/4 OLB prospect he has potential and could maybe play 4/3 DE but is not as high of a pick as projected to start the season.

Hoping to update the 7 round ranking after the championship games possibly if not before.