Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

I’m literally not telling anyone what to do.  

I’m giving them real time feedback on why people are disagreeing with them or accusing them.

If we had your guys’ way, we would sit here circle jerking til the time limit for a no lynch.  It’s not how games are played, it’s setting them up to faceplant if they decide to continue to play.

We can probably lynch one of Orca, Rick, or Ted since they want to let you guys just play the game.  It would be pretty good to see a spat on D1, see the argument style and defenses, pick a side, and go from there.

Cool, I’m in on Rick or Ted.

Rick, why were you so keen for a joke vote on me, then quick with the backhanded defense of Counselor while attempting to shame me for “trying,” when you should be well aware that my level of effort is well below the norm.

Ted, why you scumbag No Lynching right off the bat?  You coasting and limiting information flow to the Town who is literally dependent upon information while you clap the Town one by one?

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick, why were you so keen for a joke vote on me, then quick with the backhanded defense of Counselor while attempting to shame me for “trying,” when you should be well aware that my level of effort is well below the norm.

Ted, why you scumbag No Lynching right off the bat?  You coasting and limiting information flow to the Town who is literally dependent upon information while you clap the Town one by one?

As I said, I think a no lynch is better for teaching purposes than a new guy lynch. I'm not seeing anything suspicious out of the twins / you.

So far I believe Counselor behaviour looked sketchy, but it's much easier to not look sketchy when you don't post. BDP and FTM stand out in that regard

1 hour ago, Dome said:

A black van with black tinted windows pulled up. 

“Uh, that’s not the mafia.” The group of 10 watched 2 men exit the van and walk towards them. The men were wearing suits and ties and dark sunglasses. 

@TheKillerNacho tried to say hello but before he could get the words out one of the men reached into TKN’s mouth and grabbed his tongue. Swiftly pulling a straight razor from his pocket and one quick slice, TKN’s tongue was removed.

”Dont edit posts.” The man folded up TKN’s bloody tongue into a napkin and dropped it on the poor mans chest as he writhed around in pain. “Here’s a gift from the host. Maybe you can get it back on.”

And just like that the men got back into the van and drove away.

@TheKillerNacho‘s vote has been silenced until Day 2

im not saying i defintiely didnt edit a post, but where did I edit a post? I went back and i didnt see any.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Or perhaps its just that its mathematically better to lynch on an odd number of players?

Archived