Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

Okay, that’s not a terrible answer.  

I’m willing to accept you’re just neurotic and too keen on numbers.

Why’d it take like six attempts to answer that?  That’s a joke.

We should probably scrutinize Rick since he’s keen on portraying me as Mafia no matter what.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What interaction do you speak of?

I do literally anything, and it is clearly me being an open book as Mafia, yet I remain so cerebral that if I make any error, I’m Mafia because I’m clearly infallible.

Then I have to explain that the theory is basically “SwAg is Mafia no matter what,” which is ridiculous.  

We are not quite there yet, but since it started based upon nothing (or at least nothing articulated), and has now continued based off a misinterpretation of my post, it is pretty clear that is where we are heading.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Dome and @ET80 can you explain how the whole draft thing worked/happened? I know how the alignment with mafia/town goes and went, but what exactly did the draft have to do with anything?

Ignore it.  That’s like side betting that they’re doing.  Whoever they tagged and signed up is who they drafted.  Now it’s a mock competition based on your performances.

Now you’re on their respective “team,” it has zero bearing on the game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I do literally anything, and it is clearly me being an open book as Mafia, yet I remain so cerebral that if I make any error, I’m Mafia because I’m clearly infallible.

Then I have to explain that the theory is basically “SwAg is Mafia no matter what,” which is ridiculous.  

We are not quite there yet, but since it started based upon nothing (or at least nothing articulated), and has now continued based off a misinterpretation of my post, it is pretty clear that is where we are heading.

That is what comes off as completely sketchy though. You get defensive when you get voted, especially if there is no reasoning. You take a vote on you as its locked in and compound the issue to the point you get more votes. The 1 game you were rational and level headed you were civ. That sticks out imo

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That is what comes off as completely sketchy though. You get defensive when you get voted, especially if there is no reasoning. You take a vote on you as its locked in and compound the issue to the point you get more votes. The 1 game you were rational and level headed you were civ. That sticks out imo

I’ve been Civ in literally every game it’s happened, except one.  You’re letting one time stick out because you want it to.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I honestly believe this is @SwAg when someone votes him....

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You know what, actually, I remained calm in a game as scum too.  It was The Burbs when I replaced Ragnarok, and it almost got me lynched for being calm.  Are you serious right now?

Just now, SwAg said:

I’ve been Civ in literally every game it’s happened, except one.  You’re letting one time stick out because you want it to.

You were scum last game and I think 2 other times as well.  The only time you have been calm and collected when someone votes you was when you were a civ. I'm just describing a meta read I have on you.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Also, wtf, I said literally two things to Rick, how am I being defensive?  If you mean responsive, then yes.

Your tone comes off as defensive when you respond to people who vote you or dont act the way you think they should 

Archived