Around the NFL

lumberjackchris

On another Note Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky have all looked really good in the pre season. I expected Trubisky to bust hard, and its early on so he might, but hes looked pretty solid. Watson has looked a little worse every game, which goes back to the system we run. Its too complicated, and its shown over the last few years, the less vanilla they try to go, the worse the QB looks. need to dumb it down. 

42 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

On another Note Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky have all looked really good in the pre season. I expected Trubisky to bust hard, and its early on so he might, but hes looked pretty solid. Watson has looked a little worse every game, which goes back to the system we run. Its too complicated, and its shown over the last few years, the less vanilla they try to go, the worse the QB looks. need to dumb it down. 

Someone gets it. I saw some of the Niners game yesterday and Hoyer was pretty good. Shanny will make him a decent/good QB.  Thats what happens when you have a friendly system instead of one that only 1 QB (Brady) can operate under. 

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Browns released Joe Haden. We should get him and move Jackson to safety 

All of the Browns fans say he's completely lost all of his speed and quickness. DB was a considerable need for the Browns, so cutting a CB from their team is probably not a good indication of his ability now.

The suggestion is he moves to S - which I'm not too against. With our pass rush, he can probably pair up with Kareem and Andre Hal to form quite the rotation.

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I saw some of the Niners game yesterday and Hoyer was pretty good. Shanny will make him a decent/good QB.  Thats what happens when you have a friendly system instead of one that only 1 QB (Brady) can operate under. 

Hate to be the "well actually" guy, but...

Well actually, Hoyer had his best career as a Pro in this offense. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Thats a  matter of opinion. Both seasons got him cut. his 6 games in Chicago last year are more impressive really. 

You're the one who put in th "two seasons" statement, not me. Quit trying to move the goalposts on the question.

His six starts in Chicago would be a close second. Easy to rack up stats when you're playing from behind.

Archived