The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

Just now, Whicker said:

For the record I don't blame him or you either. I would have been pissed had I had been a part of that competition for that long

He was upset at his time being wasted (he could have bowed out much earlier if we all knew it was a non-elim), and him being eliminated on such a ticky-tacky rule.
Meanwhile we had one team where nearly nothing made sense beat him because"someone responded" to it despite having no time to wait and ask the host.

I would have wiped the entire damn thing and reset the round completely, tbh.

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Hmm maybe I should have made some of these harder. I originally had things like oj Simpson to OJ Howard 

It probably needed a hard time limit on it. Having basically unlimited time to skim through all the rosters a guy was on made it relatively easy IMO

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

He was upset at his time being wasted (he could have bowed out much earlier if we all knew it was a non-elim), and him being eliminated on such a ticky-tacky rule.
Meanwhile we had one team where nearly nothing made sense beat him because"someone responded" to it despite having no time to wait and ask the host.

I would have wiped the entire damn thing and reset the round completely, tbh.

I'm on your side 100%.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No, the lowest I could get it was 32 but one of them was questionable so we found a different connection 

Once we're revealed I'd like to hear how you go to 32.

I checked our answers Friday, Saturday, and this morning and I'm convinced 33 is the lowest.

I'm guessing it's got to involve a head coach because I was much less thorough on those connections

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

No, the lowest I could get it was 32 but one of them was questionable so we found a different connection 

I got to 38. With Malf being out of town for the weekend / me wanting that break that didn't happen (thanks, @gopherwrestler). It seemed good enough.

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Once we're revealed I'd like to hear how you go to 32.

I checked our answers Friday, Saturday, and this morning and I'm convinced 33 is the lowest.

I'm guessing it's got to involve a head coach because I was much less thorough on those connections

It involved Preseason "Game Day" Rosters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

To be fair, you bigots were targeting me with your heterosexual rage.

I was throwing out word combinations like "cotton candy," while you were using "iconoclastic ironboneneurosis" or some ****.
You deserved what you got.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I was throwing out word combinations like "cotton candy," while you were using "iconoclastic ironboneneurosis" or some ****.
You deserved what you got.

I was saving the hard ones for the reduced time limit.