The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, the structure of this is Woz posts something and @'s somebody.  Then the order is set thereafter?  What the hell is the order thereafter?  Malfatron randomly said I have to tag Counselor (ostensibly based upon the leaderboard), but why couldn't I tag Dwight instead since they're the same team?  Meanwhile, other people are talking about tagging nebulous others.  This needs explained, @bcb1213.

So, for the sake of assuring I receive all the necessary answers, here is a list:

1.  How is the order determined following Woz's initial selection.

2.  Upon a player elimination, anyone can start the next clue.  Thus, this serves as a hard reset and the next person can say any two words, or must the previous clue still be incorporated?

1. @Woz can tag anyone and it’s their turn to go. Then say he would choose you, you would get to go and choose anyone of your choice.

2. Hard reset. First person to go, and tag someone gets to use their words, and choice of a tag. You just can’t use the two words that eliminated someone before.

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Etudes Boreales is a set of etudes for cello and/or piano composed by John Cag

i'll allow it.  you guys are cuthroat right off the back

Given that the usage of Boreales has no pairing outside the title of the peace, it's somewhat cheap.