Preseason wk3 Rams vs Chargers

tim199009

That interception he threw looked like straight up doodoo. I am wondering if it was a miscommunication. Because it was a lollipop to nobody but the defense.

I loved him stretching the play and getting the ball to his outlet. That looked nice.

10 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

That interception he threw looked like straight up doodoo. I am wondering if it was a miscommunication. Because it was a lollipop to nobody but the defense.

I loved him stretching the play and getting the ball to his outlet. That looked nice.

It looked like it slipped out to me. I think he was aiming for Watkins on the intermediate dig, and the ball didn't come out cleanly (causing it to float and the lack of spiral). It was disappointing, but I'm not bothered by the game. Goff was making the right reads. I don't expect ducks like that to be common.

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It looked like it slipped out to me. I think he was aiming for Watkins on the intermediate dig, and the ball didn't come out cleanly (causing it to float and the lack of spiral). It was disappointing, but I'm not bothered by the game. Goff was making the right reads. I don't expect ducks like that to be common.

Watching it live, and granted it was with the play moving away from where I was sitting (but that does allow you to see what the QB is seeing), it looked like miscommunication.

I have to say though, stadium announcer needs to get more material than just an incredible and unrelenting storm of "Whose house?  Rams house!" chants.

Archived