BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Let me ask you a question, I want the truth.

Is this something you're actually in favor of or is it something you're 'submitting' to because it's what everyone else seems to want?

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

We'll need to discuss this every year someone decides to leave and respectfully a newbie wants to create the team in their identity but who cares. I’ll leave the division with three top tier QBs.

And, for the record the best rivalry games are between owners (myself/bcb, Jlash/Pheltz, Blue/PR, etc) not geographic locations.

This is my real thoughts on the matter. 

" I don't wanna do it"

"If he doesn't want to do it, im out!"

"I'll do it"

"Do you wanna do it?"

"I said what I said."

My Lord let's just vote no if it's an actual issue, which it really seems to be.

I vote NO.

The only reason it's an issue is if teams decide to start relocating to play to their competition as MD4L suggests would happen. I don't think a newbie will really cause an issue if they're aware of the divisions (as we've seen with this most recent crop that's offered to change their locations back).

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Here is my concern. We cant realign every time someone wants to play a specific team and we cant realign every time someone renames a team.

This is my argument. Someone will definitely be gone next year. What are we going to do if a newbie decides to move that team across the globe?

7 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This is my argument. Someone will definitely be gone next year. What are we going to do if a newbie decides to move that team across the globe?

Yeah i mean as someone else said i m in the east. Having said that i did not think about geography when considering a team really. 

Im not saying we should require it but encouraging geographic logic isnt a bad thing in the future. Having said that, i dont think now is the right time for realignment. That also shouldnt prevent guys like PR from being allowed to relocate to wherever they want.

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah i mean as someone else said i m in the east. Having said that i did not think about geography when considering a team really. 

Im not saying we should require it but encouraging geographic logic isnt a bad thing in the future. Having said that, i dont think now is the right time for realignment. That also shouldnt prevent guys like PR from being allowed to relocate to wherever they want.

Agree, anyone has the right to move. This just reinforces that the important thing is matching owners together rather than location. Whenever we start using reasonings like

”team X has played three straight road games”

is when it’ll make sense to consider putting guys together. 

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I can't believe 7 of you are ready to piss off an owner for nothing but geograhical sense. Really reyond me.

You're doing this so I'll be out of your division aren't you?

17 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It's called the 'Bizzaro' league for a reason. Not everything has to be like RL.

Prop 7829: Change the BDL name to "Beetlejuice Dynasty League" 

10 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

You're doing this so I'll be out of your division aren't you?

Prop 7829: Change the BDL name to "Beetlejuice Dynasty League" 

Your QB is Patrick Mahomes and he lacks a starting QB right now....

Archived