BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

34 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

You're doing this so I'll be out of your division aren't you?

Prop 7829: Change the BDL name to "Beetlejuice Dynasty League" 

22 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Your QB is Patrick Mahomes and he lacks a starting QB right now....

Hmmm what?

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Camden is one of the best game planners in the leauge. Gotham has Wentz and Orlando is probably the most talented team in the leauge. There’s no easy division here.

Orlando is not in the league anymore, Carolina is. I do agree with everything you said above but not because one of those teams is mine.

This league is cyclical and everything changes real fast. Hell after we handed Hockey a QB so his little tum tum felt better he went from average team to contender. Put me in whatever division it's all good 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

This league is cyclical and everything changes real fast. Hell after we handed Hockey a QB so his little tum tum felt better he went from average team to contender. Put me in whatever division it's all good 

FTR, I agree with this.

I was like the worst team in the league this time last season and everyone would have wanted to play me twice.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Here is my concern. We cant realign every time someone wants to play a specific team and we cant realign every time someone renames a team.

To me, i mean like i said, im new here idc where i am or who i play

But it's not like this is something that can't be discussed if it's someone who knows.

If a new person joins and wants to relocate. That's fine, IMO. They should have a free choice. TBH I am extremely proud Oklahoman and I love my state. Forcing me to stay in LA or relocate somewhere else just because would have negatively affected me. No, I wouldn't have not joined, but we're talking about something that matters to someone personally but doesn't matter in game. It seems odd to restrict it. 

But let's say next year I'm just like "you know what? I'm gonna move to Bangkok. I don't really know why. I just want to." We can easily figure out if there happens to be a weakness in the Pacific division or something and say "sorry owner who's been happy with his location for X years, but you'll have to stay or pick somewhere geographically close."

Like say it's like the name changes on this website. When you sign up, you get your free pick of username. If you want to change it as an established user, you have one opportunity to do so and it's gotta go through Webby

TBH when I had an opportunity to rename my team and relocate to make it 'my own', I tried to keep in the same division alignment / geographical location so that it makes sense.

I can respect someone wanting to come in and place their team where-ever, but when it becomes an issue of forcing people out of a division that they didn't choose to leave, that's unfair. Hence, my vote for no.

Archived