BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

@SirA1

During the dead summer season, I do think we should go through the rulebook and attempt to clarify certain things.

My goal is to get rid of all the corner case rules and make things simplified and straightforward.

As long as everyone understands that this vote is like the PFA reverse order vote and that everyone is just being self-serving, I'll vote yes.

I vote no to everything else that needs a no vote and yes to everything else that needs a yes vote

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

For the record, I think I made a mistake putting the realignment topic on the Owners' meeting agenda. I think it should be a decision made by the teams that would switch beforehand.

I actually completely agree with this.  If I am understanding you correctly, in regard to 'forced moves' we should not be permitted to make a decision for someone else (force someone other than ourselves to realign).

I actually think that's a fair point because honestly, the last thing we want to do is create a stressed environment that takes away from the 'entertainment value' for individual owners.

I would still be a yes on realignment if those it truly affects are in favor of it.  If they're not, I will stand with them as a no vote, but I agree with your stance here 100%

Idc peresonally what division my team is in, but I don't feel I have the right to speak on someone else' team location.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I actually completely agree with this.  If I am understanding you correctly, in regard to 'forced moves' we should not be permitted to make a decision for someone else (force someone other than ourselves to realign).

I actually think that's a fair point because honestly, the last thing we want to do is create a stressed environment that takes away from the 'entertainment value' for individual owners.

I would still be a yes on realignment, but I agree with your stance here 100%

Well you're voting yes on a realignment forcing Cuba to move from one division to another tbh. Without his consent.

I'm 110% on your bolded sentence. This is not an item that should cause discontent to any owner. BDL is supposed to be fun, and if you're starting making someone discontent about such a thing, we collectively did a very poor job keeping things light and breezy.

Let PR be in Hungary

Let MD4L be in the Atlantic divison

Vote NO

(also I accept 100% of the blame for putting this on the agenda. I'm running this, I should have been smarter)

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Well you're voting yes on a realignment forcing Cuba to move from one division to another tbh. Without his consent.

I'm 110% on your bolded sentence. This is not an item that should cause discontent to any owner. BDL is supposed to be fun, and if you're starting making someone discontent about such a thing, we collectively did a very poor job keeping things light and breezy.

Let PR be in Hungary

Let MD4L be in the Atlantic divison

Vote NO

(also I accept 100% of the blame for putting this on the agenda. I'm running this, I should have been smarter)

I support this.  I am changing my vote to no.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:24 AM, TedLavie said:

Topic: 

16. Schedule realignment

Idea submitter: bcb

Current situation:

East: Gotham, Camden, Carolina, Williamsport

West: Anchorage (formerly Long Beach), Hungary (formerly Wichita), OKC, Louisiana

Pacific: Singapore, Portland, Seoul, Hawaii

Atlantic: Ivory Coast, Rome, Berlin, Cuba

Detailed idea:

Atlantic: Gotham, Camden, Carolina, Williamsport, Cuba

Mid and West: Anchorage (formerly Long Beach), Hungary (formerly Wichita), OKC, Louisiana, Portland, Williamsport

Pacific: Singapore, Portland, Seoul, Hawaii, Anchorage

Europe/Africa: Ivory Coast, Rome, Berlin, Cuba, Hungary (ex-Wichita)

Argument for : 

Align divisions geographically

Applicable on: Now

YES (7) - Lukic, SirA, Jlash, hockey, PR, ww, Counselor

NO (1) - Ted

Alright time to vote

@wwhickok @Whicker @BringinDaPain @PR @Counselor @WFLukic @Jlash @pheltzbahr @RuskieTitan @bcb1213 @Ragnarok @MD4L @SirA1 @Hockey5djh @SwoleXmad

@BringinDaPain, @Whicker, @pheltzbahr, @RuskieTitan, @bcb1213, @Ragnarok, @MD4L, @SwoleXmad

What say you?

Archived