Rosen Mock

LoganF89

Trade Redskins trade their 2nd round pick for QB Josh Rosen from the rizona Cardinals

Trade Washington moves back with the raiders getting pick 24 and a high 2nd. raiders take DK Metcalf, would be a good pick for the skins but extra picks work better with our needs

1) Deandre Baker CB Georgia

2) Kelvin Harmon WR NC State

3)Juan Thornhill S Virginia

3)*Tre Lamar ILB Clemson

5) Connor McGovern OG Penn State

5)*Foster Moreau TE LSU

6)*Ben Powers OG Oklahoma

7)Clayton Thorson QB Northwestern

7)*Jordan Jones OLB Kentucky

Kelvin Harmon sucked today at the combine. You can probably get him in the third or fourth round now. So many other better WRs.

Connor McGovern balled out and will probably more of a second or third round draft pick.

We'll see how DeAndre Baker does tomorrow, should be exciting.

51 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

Trade Redskins trade their 2nd round pick for QB Josh Rosen from the rizona Cardinals

Trade Washington moves back with the raiders getting pick 24 and a high 2nd. raiders take DK Metcalf, would be a good pick for the skins but extra picks work better with our needs

1) Deandre Baker CB Georgia

2) Kelvin Harmon WR NC State

3)Juan Thornhill S Virginia

3)*Tre Lamar ILB Clemson

5) Connor McGovern OG Penn State

5)*Foster Moreau TE LSU

6)*Ben Powers OG Oklahoma

7)Clayton Thorson QB Northwestern

7)*Jordan Jones OLB Kentucky

Have to admit I’d sign for this IF Norman is gone. If he stays no sense in crowding out the young guys they already have. I’d also think hard about an edge in RD 1 

Your on the right track here. We could make out good if we get to keep our first. Trading back from 15 to pick up a second would be wise. The whole outlook on the future could potentially change real quickly. I'm not a huge Harmon fan either but I think we could get Deebo if Craig dont whip his *** again 

Depends on market. If Jags are in love with Foles, Giants the same with Haskins, Denver just got Flacco.  Miami has made it clear about tanking for 2020 so the market for him shouldn't be saturated. Not saying it won't cost a first but it seems to me if Arizona isn't hiding the fact they want Murray they don't really have a ton of leverage. Same thing goes for Brown and Pittsburgh, they aren't going to get a first round pick for him when everyone knows both sides want to move on. I always find it funny when teams openly try to set the market for a player of theirs when the other 31 are who actually sets the market 

27 minutes ago, Bo Duke said:

Depends on market. If Jags are in love with Foles, Giants the same with Haskins, Denver just got Flacco.  Miami has made it clear about tanking for 2020 so the market for him shouldn't be saturated. Not saying it won't cost a first but it seems to me if Arizona isn't hiding the fact they want Murray they don't really have a ton of leverage. Same thing goes for Brown and Pittsburgh, they aren't going to get a first round pick for him when everyone knows both sides want to move on. I always find it funny when teams openly try to set the market for a player of theirs when the other 31 are who actually sets the market 

Banking on this. If they could pull off Rosen for a 3rd that would be a good move. Sadly I don’t think Allen is capable of a good move so a 2 it most likely is

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

IMO It would take our first round pick to get Rosen. 

That #1 pick is burning a hole in their pocket. They want Murray so bad they can taste it. In real estate, people who are motivated sellers (divorce,etc...) typically cant get top dollar unless the buyer is an idiot (*). Same here.

(*)Which means if we do this its our 1st. Because...Bruce

Archived