Get me Justin & we ain't got no problem

NudeTayne

11 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Lawrence and Clark were tagged today 🙄

but Houston was cut 😃

7 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

LDE across from Garrett as a veteran presence on a young line? I would sign Justin Houston in a HEARTBEAT

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Go get Houston 

3 minutes ago, zelbell said:

I would love Mosely and Houston

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

JUSTIN HOUTSON WAS CUT?!?!?!?!?????????!!!!!!!!!!

GET THAT MAN HERE!!!!!!!!

ASAP!!!!!!!

JD GET ON THAT PHONE!!!!!

4 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Houston > Montez Sweat there I said it

Most underrated reason for why Montez Sweat sucks:

I ALWAYS type "Montex" first, then I have to go back, erase the 'x,' and add in a 'z.' It's getting irritating.

Why chose?  

Gimme both and kick Ogbah inside.  Draft another DT mid rounds.

Boom, DL complete.

4 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Why chose?  

Gimme both and kick Ogbah inside.  Draft another DT mid rounds.

Boom, DL complete.

No.

Steve Wilkes talked about the importance of being able to rush the passer without blitzing, meaning you need four effective pass rushers on the line. Sweat doesn't qualify, especially since we already have Ogbah. 

46 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

No.

Steve Wilkes talked about the importance of being able to rush the passer without blitzing, meaning you need four effective pass rushers on the line. Sweat doesn't qualify, especially since we already have Ogbah. 

734451_518791141507229_1546036139_n.jpg

8 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

No.

I appreciate your willingness to die on this hill. 😂 

7 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I am not as anti-Sweat as I was anti-Josh Allen, I just don't think we're maximizing what we want out of pick 17 with Montex.

Who will be available that you want? I don’t think sweat is available anyways

16 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Imagine if we do sign him. 

We’d have been able to move up for Phil Taylor in ‘11 and got Houston (who they took with our 3rd rounder).

Ha, take that KC!

The only time I was ever right and it was about Phil Taylor... 🤮 😒

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Who will be available that you want? I don’t think sweat is available anyways

Yeah it will depend how things ultimately play out, and there are certain factors that we don't get to see - like interviews. I think a guy like Greedy Williams, or perhaps Byron Murphy would be in contention if you have a chance to land the 1st or 2nd best CB available in the draft. If Greedy blows them away in the interviews and settles the concerns over his consistency, I think that's in play.

DT will be the position to watch IMO. If a guy like Christian Wilkins or Ed Oliver slips to 14, don't be surprised to see the Browns trade up a few spots. But we can't rule out one of those guys lasting til 17.

Personally, I'd take Jerry Tillery over Sweat and not think twice. To me, it's a no-brainer.

I was holding out hope that Tillery could slip to the 2nd round, but there's zero chance right now. I think most consider him a late 1st rounder, but with his upside and considering who else may be available, hell yeah he's worth 17.

19 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

DT will be the position to watch IMO. If a guy like Christian Wilkins or Ed Oliver slips to 14, don't be surprised to see the Browns trade up a few spots. But we can't rule out one of those guys lasting til 17.

I think this is a very likely scenario.

I can definitely see Dorsey burning a pick or two to get the guy he really wants.

Archived