All-NBA Predictions

dtait93

53 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Looks good at first glance, though I wouldn't have Davis on there.

Holiday or Beal over Walker, Griffin over Davis, and find a way to get LeBron off. Maybe Simmons or Harris?

Forgot about Beal. He and Kemba are basically the same to me, wouldn’t care if Beal makes it over him. 

By seasons end yeah AD probably won’t make it. Just looked at his stats over the last 10 and oof. 

I don’t see any way Lebron doesn’t make 3rd team unless he sits.

16 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I know your a Nuggets fan but why?

He's having an arguably better season for a team that is having more team success....and Embiid is about to miss significant time. I think people will lean Embiid because he can be the most dominant dude in the league, but on a night to night basis Jokic is the better offensive player (pretty easily, IMO). 

I think it's close and I wouldn't get upset if Embiid ended up staying healthy the whole year....but I think it should at least be close when it probably won't be. If he misses a lot of time Jokic should get the nod though IMO 

19 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Forgot about Beal. He and Kemba are basically the same to me, wouldn’t care if Beal makes it over him. 

By seasons end yeah AD probably won’t make it. Just looked at his stats over the last 10 and oof. 

I don’t see any way Lebron doesn’t make 3rd team unless he sits.

Yeah, I'm good with any 3 of Walker, Beal, or Holiday.

I don't think anyone will reward Davis with a nod anyways with his trade demand. But yeah, his numbers will continue to fall and he'll be off by seasons end.

Even if LeBron didn't sit I wouldn't reward him with anything with how he's played since he came back from injury. I hope he plays it out and still doesn't make it. Let him know how everyone actually sees him now.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Holiday or Beal over Walker, Griffin over Davis, and find a way to get LeBron off. Maybe Simmons or Harris?

Yup, exactly my thoughts. Another couple of guys who deserves some consideration for third team imo are Blake Griffin and Khris Middleton.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I concur with this except for the Lebron part

1st Team: Curry, Harden, George, Giannis, Jokic

2nd Team: Kyrie, Lillard, Durant, Leonard, Embiid

3rd Team: Westbrook, Walker, Lebron, Griffin Gobert

Holiday and Bledsoe come to mind as 2 guys who would have an argument for one of those last guard spots. I give nod to Gobert narrowly over KAT and Vucevic.

Bold are the 3 which I don't think there is any debate for. 

Somewhat relevant to this thread, will LeBron ever be 1st team again? Seems like this may have been his last shot and he missed too many games for that. Now Giannis looks like the go-to wing going forward. I believe he already had the record but still curious.

1st: Curry, Harden, PG, Giannis, Embiid

2nd: Westbrook, Lillard, Durant, Kawhi, Jokic

3rd: Kemba, Beal, LeBron, Griffin, Towns?

23 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Somewhat relevant to this thread, will LeBron ever be 1st team again? Seems like this may have been his last shot and he missed too many games for that. Now Giannis looks like the go-to wing going forward. I believe he already had the record but still curious.

I highly doubt it unless there are injuries that he can take advantage of in the future. Otherwise I don't see him beating out 2 of Giannis, Durant, and Leonard.

PG13 needs to prove it for more than a season before I consider him a consistent threat at 1st team.

And no Kyrie?

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I highly doubt it unless there are injuries that he can take advantage of in the future. Otherwise I don't see him beating out 2 of Giannis, Durant, and Leonard.

PG13 needs to prove it for more than a season before I consider him a consistent threat at 1st team.

Kind of my thoughts. I don't view Kawhi on the tier of KD and Giannis or think he'll be making man 1st teams going forward. He's still competition though.

7 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I would bet yes, just because I still think he is largely an iron man and not only do I think he is still capable of having a better season than KD, Giannis, and Kawhi (although I wouldn't say it's likely at this stage in his career), he is going to be on a really good team very soon IMO and better record always makes for better numbers and perception. Plus, even if he never outplays at least 2 of those 3 again, injuries could always strike (goes both ways). However, I wouldn't bet on it happening more than once.

13 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I would bet yes, just because I still think he is largely an iron man and not only do I think he is still capable of having a better season than KD, Giannis, and Kawhi (although I wouldn't say it's likely at this stage in his career), he is going to be on a really good team very soon IMO and better record always makes for better numbers and perception. Plus, even if he never outplays at least 2 of those 3 again, injuries could always strike (goes both ways). However, I wouldn't bet on it happening more than once.

That's true. Odds are he'll be healthier next season and the team will likely be better too so he won't have to overexert himself as much.

Archived