Sign in to follow this  
Just Want A Title

Possible Trade-Back Scenarios

13 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

we cant afford to make Xavien Howard the highest paid CB in the league though..

I think we can figure something out. There’s a ton of ways to structure deals. Who know maybe even top 3 CB money. Or we play him this year and tag him the next two. Plenty of options. 

13 hours ago, detroitroar said:

Well we disagree on 3 teams.

I think Oakland and Tampa could be eyeing QB's. 

I don't think Denver is in a rush to draft one.

Oakland does have Carr but Gruden has been rumoured to be interested in Murray and they have a lot of draft capital. I don't think Tampa is in a position to make that move, Winston is still a decent QB. I think the Bucs could be looking towards the QB class next year if they wanted to move on from Jameis.

Flacco is a stopgap. I don't think that the Broncos will be aggressive in moving up, but I wouldn't be shocked if they took Lock at #10 if he's sitting there.

12 hours ago, Millenhater said:

I think we can figure something out. There’s a ton of ways to structure deals. Who know maybe even top 3 CB money. Or we play him this year and tag him the next two. Plenty of options. 

I mean it is possible to restructure but I meant they cant trade for him give him a huge contract, along with slays and colemans huge contracts. That's a lot of money tied up to CB