The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

I'm just gonna claim this now because I don't see that claiming isn't anti-town at this junture.

I killed Mission/Lisa. But I'm not scum. I'm a town-sided vig, *******.

Vikes was almost certainly saved by a doc. Doc should wifom on me or him from here on out. Lynch gopher now for buddying/not being able to explain his reads.

For the record my character is Nelson Muntz, you dinguses.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm just gonna claim this now because I don't see that claiming isn't anti-town at this junture.

I killed Mission/Lisa. But I'm not scum. I'm a town-sided vig, *******.

Vikes was almost certainly saved by a doc. Doc should wifom on me or him from here on out. Lynch gopher now for buddying/not being able to explain his reads.

For the record my character is Nelson Muntz, you dinguses.

Of which I softed yesterday.

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I feel like most town PRs would be restrained enough to not use a single invest on Night 1 but after thing about it I think he's definitely town.

Why don't you like my post exactly? You seem to be trying to sound ominous without offering substance behind your reads. This is like the second time you've done it this game.

If you have a read why wait to use a 1 shot invest. You may get killed and that move is pointless and at worse you can use it to clear someone if you invest a civ

Your posting tone is different and more deliberate. Past games as a civ you have been more free

Just now, The Orca said:

If you have a read why wait to use a 1 shot invest. You may get killed and that move is pointless and at worse you can use it to clear someone if you invest a civ

Your posting tone is different and more deliberate. Past games as a civ you have been more free

He didn't have a read, he took a shot in the dark. Not nearly enough to go on in dAy 1 to have a read tbh.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He didn't have a read, he took a shot in the dark. Not nearly enough to go on in dAy 1 to have a read tbh.

He didn't like the push on Squire from Pickle. I'm the king of reading stuff that others think is crazy, but turns out correct. If he is civ, I applaud the balls to use it and be accurate 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Seriously, gopher hurt my brain, buddied orca, and pushed on nonsense. Orca also pushed on nonsense but he's been virtually nonsense in general. Get him you Dinguses.

If you really are Nelson please cool it

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Why are you so paranoid already to claim?

are you saying scum didn’t have a night hit?

we know there are players that are mafia-aligned?

PR was obviously one of them.

Paranoid? nah. I just know you're scum already so might as well claim.

Yes, scum didn't use their night hit or also targeted mission. I think the latter is unlikely since he was already under fire from town players.

Yes, we know plaers are mafia aligned cause Vikesfan said so, dingus.

Yes, Pickle Rick was one of them.

Archived