The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

There's doubt in your mind at this juncture?

100% there is doubt...at the moment I treat him as a civ, but no proof at all he is. Pickle would totally endorse being bussed on a fake 1 shot invest at this time and its comments like yours which make that play successful. You never assume someone is civ because they caught scum. Heck, I bussed Mission 1 game on N1 and won because of it

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes, scum didn't use their night hit or also targeted mission. I think the latter is unlikely since he was already under fire from town players.

Why would scum hit a civ that the rest of town was trying to hit if they knew mission was civ? That literally makes no sense. They would be far better off letting town his mission and hitting another civ 

Just now, The Orca said:

100% there is doubt...at the moment I treat him as a civ, but no proof at all he is. Pickle would totally endorse being bussed on a fake 1 shot invest at this time and its comments like yours which make that play successful. You never assume someone is civ because they caught scum. Heck, I bussed Mission 1 game on N1 and won because of it

The bus is a powerful play, to be sure. But consider the fact mafia had no kill last night. Unless you think I'm lying, that is.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Why would scum hit a civ that the rest of town was trying to hit if they knew mission was civ? That literally makes no sense. They would be far better off letting town his mission and hitting another civ 

you realize that is what I was trying to tell you from the beginning?

You're being a complete dingus, my man.

You literally asked this:

52 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

If you have time look up the people that voted mission on D1. Even just a vote. I feel it’s important right now. 

Typically if he is civ, people that try to get him lynched D1 there is a fair chance they are scum.

While under the assumption mission was offed by the mafia.

I was literally trying to explain to you how asinine this was with my last several posts.

If you actually have reading comprehension, the post you quoted implies heavily that I doubt mafia was also attempting to hit mission. Which means they were trying to hit Vikes, which means he's clear... and/or that bcb was scum because Vikes said he roleblocked him last night.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you realize that is what I was trying to tell you from the beginning?

You're being a complete dingus, my man.

You literally asked this:

While under the assumption mission was offed by the mafia.

I was literally trying to explain to you how asinine this was with my last several posts.

If you actually have reading comprehension, the post you quoted implies heavily that I doubt mafia was also attempting to hit mission. Which means they were trying to hit Vikes, which means he's clear... and/or that bcb was scum because Vikes said he roleblocked him last night.

I just realized... gopher probably scumslipped that he already knew mission wasn't hit by the mafia LOL.

We get bdp today due to mechanics. But tbh gopher is almost certainly scum based on this.

Archived