Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Matts, if you're not the mother, I have no idea why you would be privvy to that information. It wouldn't make sense for anyone other than the people I mention to know who Malf is. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I can prove this too.

Also, going back to the very start of the game I was very consistent that I was never afraid of the lynch. Fact I even encouraged you to try and lynch me early on.

but you've had a hard-on for me the entire game so let's just ended and I can go back to laughing at you.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Also, going back to the very start of the game I was very consistent that I was never afraid of the lynch. Fact I even encouraged you to try and lynch me early on.

but you've had a hard-on for me the entire game so let's just ended and I can go back to laughing at you.

"early on" meaning like what?  100-120 pages into the thread?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Matts, if you're not the mother, I have no idea why you would be privvy to that information. It wouldn't make sense for anyone other than the people I mention to know who Malf is. 

I think matts was pretending to know who malf was from the beginning to clear himself, but he just figured it out following the game

Just now, SwAg said:

"early on" meaning like what?  100-120 pages into the thread?

you do realize that I am never Super active day one, and I even missed my vote day 2..

For the record, since my vote is locked in and I don't really have any thing to add today, I'm the jock. I can survive the lynch because I am not converted.

Feel free to start planning your mod kill.

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, someone riddle me this question? What role could Matts have that could keep him from getting him lynched?

I'm a tough bastard that can survive the first attempt on my life. Lynch or hit

Jock

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, someone riddle me this question? What role could Matts have that could keep him from getting him lynched?

The mother was the only one I thought as maybe some sort of variation on the "virgin" role or something. But he's said that he's not the mom. So I don't know what other role could survive the lynching and have knowledge of Malf's role. 

Archived