Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I told Forge to lolclaim failed convert to get one more day so I can lolverify, instead of... literally anything else.

I mean, if you don’t think I couldn’t convince the thread to not lynch Forge today short of that stunt, then you have to give your head a shake and re-read.

i like hearing peoples different opinions

it helps paint a bigger picture of their beliefs and/or intentions

I think you’re right, Malfatron.

I think it’s Sanchez or matts, 100%.  

And I’d almost go toward the former because Touch suddenly dropped the Sanchez angle after he was pushing him, and I don’t see any intervening circumstances to support that change.  Add in the “slip” today, in conjunction with the majority of people who were not aware of the information, I think he started non-Town.

I’m going to pull the quotes and whatnot for all this, but that’s my impression right now.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I told Forge to lolclaim failed convert to get one more day so I can lolverify, instead of... literally anything else.

I mean, if you don’t think I couldn’t convince the thread to not lynch Forge today short of that stunt, then you have to give your head a shake and re-read.

The only way I see this happening is if Forge and you got converted and he said that in thread without checking with the chat.  So then you had to say it happened to you too so he didn't get autolynched.

Bit tionfoil-y, not impossible, but not a rabbit hole I think is worth exploring at the moment.  

On 3/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, SwAg said:

Also, for the record, Malf didn’t actually address the massive gaping flaws in his argument.

Even more amusing when his lone substantitive game interaction from before this was asking for people to explain their reasoning for voting for him.

😂 you’re too much, bro.

On 3/25/2019 at 1:33 PM, SwAg said:

I joined this game to kill Malfatron because I thought he was playing poorly.  He has wrecked some people without saying a word.

For **** sake.

On 3/25/2019 at 1:34 PM, SwAg said:

And I’m included 😂

so you really didnt get that info in your engineer role?

i thought you were wise to it the whole time.

look how you change your tune in the span of 1 minute

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so you really didnt get that info in your engineer role?

i thought you were wise to it the whole time.

look how you change your tune in the span of 1 minute

No.  I think it was omitted.  If you look back, you’ll see the circumstances of my coming to light on Page 38.  

It is why I kept voting for you on occasion because I was “curious.”  And why I told Touch to drop a vote on you.

Later, you and I were talking about people who should know, and I told you I’d need to see a VC.  And I asked you who all has voted for you.

I thought that was how people knew.

After you said only like 2 people, I looked back and saw that there actually were no joke votes on you in the early D1 spam.  I just assumed that you had votes on you in there.  Followed by dissemination, plus reading between lines.

That’s when I figured out others had some type of inherent inclination derived from another source.

I’m talking this way to avoid any issue.

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and sanchez is probably right too

there was a hit last night. and it was on a detective role so it wasnt likely a vig

forge is the last red

sanchez is the weed dealer

I'm not red. There are roles out there that may have a weapon as previously discussed in thread. If there was someone that I was going to take out, Sanchez wouldn't have been on my top 3. It would have absolutely started at BCB. 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and sanchez is probably right too

there was a hit last night. and it was on a detective role so it wasnt likely a vig

forge is the last red

sanchez is the weed dealer

I can back this, if Sanchez isn't converted he's done nothing of substance to make him worth keeping.

Sanchez. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

After you said only like 2 people, I looked back and saw that there actually were no joke votes on you in the early D1 spam.  I just assumed that you had votes on you in there.  Followed by dissemination, plus reading between lines.

That’s when I figured out others had some type of inherent inclination derived from another source.

I’m talking this way to avoid any issue.

heres how i know you arent being honest.

IF YOU WERENT SENT THE INFORMATION IN THE FIRST PLACE, HOW DO YOU KNOW TO AVOID THE TOPIC???

Archived