Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

I don't even know what I'm going to do with matts and Dingo.  You two actually believe Nacho, when we have four examples of him clearly lying about his role.

To be clear: we have those examples of him demonstrably lying about the car mechanic.  Not anything related to survivor/cult/etc.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So follow up to that, when the people with hits joined the sales group they lost their hit. 

Having another hit last night would imply there is still one red scum that has a chat hit.

Vig wouldn't hit the detective. 

----------------

1. Nacho got names of people he needed to hit. What impact does that have on players left alive? (Rags was on the list I believe).

Could he be last red scum?

2. Weed dealer keeps failing, why? It surely has some sort of requirement also - why was he not told. Could people getting failed messages be converted and not know it?

1.  Nacho was full of crap.

2.  I'd guess the dealer needs to target specific players, he might even know which characters he can convert.  That would explain the fail messages.  And no, they could not be converted and not know it.  

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

if we dont get the weed dealer tonight, i will do a more in depth deep dive on this

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, what are you reading?  Malfatron didn't say he is withholding information on the drug dealer?  You withheld information on your role, and are accusing Malfatron of doing the same.  If you want to do a fact-oriented distinction, then nothing will ever be analogous.

He either has the info and doesn't want to go any more into it.

Or he doesn't want to make the effort tonight to really "deep dive" into weed dealer. In a 48 hour day that he has spent hours posting and reading.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Because it's you or matts based upon Touch's actions and each of your remarks, and matts has at least some evidence to semi-verify a role.  So, short stick, my friend.

just so you know your football count is at 666, and I think it should stay there

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Could people getting failed messages be converted and not know it?

I don't think that mechanic works gameplay wise if what people are saying about converted people being vanilla is true. I feel like Gopher would have to tell the converted that any skills they have no longer apply. I agree with rags that there are probably certain people he has to target and he is unaware of who those people are

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't even know what I'm going to do with matts and Dingo.  You two actually believe Nacho, when we have four examples of him clearly lying about his role.

To be clear: we have those examples of him demonstrably lying about the car mechanic.  Not anything related to survivor/cult/etc.

In my light playing I was the one consistently saying don't believe nacho - remember I was "blindly pushing him". But also you are right that I missed a lot of the first days, so have the names he told us have shot abilities or not? Can we verify either way?

Hoping one of y'all know. I'm not reading up on my phone.

You're reading way too much of your own view into that.

Read the posts he was responding to, he is "deep diving" on who "knew the information."  It is not information he has, but information he has to discover based upon re-reading the thread for particular interactions.  He could reasonably think it's unnecessary for today since we have multiple people demonstrably unaware.

I don't know how you're criticizing Malfatron for not re-reading, and synthesizing 200+ pages.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

1.  Nacho was full of crap.

2.  I'd guess the dealer needs to target specific players, he might even know which characters he can convert.  That would explain the fail messages.  And no, they could not be converted and not know it.  

If he has to Target specific players, how is he failing? If it's specific roles, then why did he Target a vanilla civ that has no roles?

If he has to Target specific players, how is he failing? If it's specific roles, then why did he Target a vanilla civ that has no roles?

I am guessing he has to target specific characters.  So unless he knows who has those character roles, it's a crap shoot.  Another reason mass claiming is stupid.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I am guessing he has to target specific characters.  So unless he knows who has those character roles, it's a crap shoot.  Another reason mass claiming is stupid.

Again, why did he Target Swags, who has no role then?

In my light playing I was the one consistently saying don't believe nacho - remember I was "blindly pushing him". But also you are right that I missed a lot of the first days, so have the names he told us have shot abilities or not? Can we verify either way?

Hoping one of y'all know. I'm not reading up on my phone.

The list makes no sense.  The only "new information" from the list was Ragnarok, which occurred the day when there was no kill.  Not exactly hard to lie and say Ragnarok is the killer, who was a good choice since I was hammering Ragnarok, and so were two other people. Nacho's chance of surviving to the end was basically zero, basically another shot at getting a recruit to carry his water.

The list does not account for there being a factional kill.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You're reading way too much of your own view into that.

Read the posts he was responding to, he is "deep diving" on who "knew the information."  It is not information he has, but information he has to discover based upon re-reading the thread for particular interactions.  He could reasonably think it's unnecessary for today since we have multiple people demonstrably unaware.

I don't know how you're criticizing Malfatron for not re-reading, and synthesizing 200+ pages.

I didn't criticize him, I pushed him for an explanation.

Also, I'm just trying to generate conversation right now. Throw out a bunch of questions and ideas and get feedback. It's a very useful way to get information in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Again, why did he Target Swags, who has no role then?

swag still has a role, right? it has just been vanilla-ized? That's the way I have looked at it

Archived