Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The list makes no sense.  The only "new information" from the list was Ragnarok, which occurred the day when there was no kill.  Not exactly hard to lie and say Ragnarok is the killer, who was a good choice since I was hammering Ragnarok, and so were two other people. Nacho's chance of surviving to the end was basically zero, basically another shot at getting a recruit to carry his water.

The list does not account for there being a factional kill.

I'm simply asking if we can verify the any of the names he gave us actually did have hits.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Again, why did he Target Swags, who has no role then?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

swag still has a role, right? it has just been vanilla-ized? That's the way I have looked at it

Swag would still have a character.

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He either has the info and doesn't want to go any more into it.

Or he doesn't want to make the effort tonight to really "deep dive" into weed dealer. In a 48 hour day that he has spent hours posting and reading.

i didnt feel like reading back to see if ted knew the info right. i was doing other stuff

ted responded by posting stuff from n1-n3. 

so for now, im satisfied.

its all there in the thread.

feel free to do some legwork yourself

1 minute ago, Forge said:

swag still has a role, right? it has just been vanilla-ized? That's the way I have looked at it

Swag would have to answer that. But again it's still doesn't explain why the dealer would Target him. 

It can't be based on username, or role name. 

The dealer, if we are to believe what people are telling us, has to be completely randomized if the cult will work.

Which would mean he has presumably failed twice, and correctly hit three times for a total of 4.

This is just theory, but if I'm right, a voting block of four (5 tomorrow) is going to be pretty hard to overcome with our numbers.

Especially if we don't know if there are any red scum, sales cult left. 

tbh, only like three of you edgelords think I suck at this.  The idea that someone would recruit me simply for my thread presence, plus Touch lobbying for my recruitment, is not even close to outlandish.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Swag would still have a character.

I know, my point is that he would have known swags was the engineer, and he wouldn't have waited so long to Target him. if he knew that he needed to go after the engineer. 

It feels like it's randomized if the player turns (most likely), or the idea that it can fail is bogus. 

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i didnt feel like reading back to see if ted knew the info right. i was doing other stuff

ted responded by posting stuff from n1-n3. 

so for now, im satisfied.

its all there in the thread.

feel free to do some legwork yourself

Trying to. I would be interested in your thoughts on the last couple pages. Specifically what do you think happens to the cult once the head of the cult dies.

Just now, SwAg said:

Matts, you seem desperate to have this lynch go to you instead of Sanchez.

not going to lie, I would be very very interested in how you get yourself killed tomorrow.

Must be my subconscious, because all I'm trying to do is generate discussion right now. Which I've already told you a couple times.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Trying to. I would be interested in your thoughts on the last couple pages. Specifically what do you think happens to the cult once the head of the cult dies.

either the converts all die or they dont.

guessing they all die but if the move can fail in a given night, maybe they stay brown

Archived