Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tbh, only like three of you edgelords think I suck at this.  The idea that someone would recruit me simply for my thread presence, plus Touch lobbying for my recruitment, is not even close to outlandish.

LOL, I've been saying since the beginning of the game that you and malf would be the prime 2 recruitment people.

I think you're not understanding what I'm saying.

If he knew that he needed to convert the name swags, why did he wait so long?

If he knew he needed to convert the engineer, why did he wait so long.

it seems to me that the conversion is not based on who you are, or what your role is. It has to be based on something else.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

not going to lie, I would be very very interested in how you get yourself killed tomorrow.

Must be my subconscious, because all I'm trying to do is generate discussion right now. Which I've already told you a couple times.

It’s pretty curious that your first interest in generating discussion the entire game comes when it is a lynch between you and another person.  The other person has more votes.  And you keep trying to detract from the theories keeping you alive.

Seems like Sanchez is the Dealer.  You were recruited and maintained a bulletproof.  You survive, then I modkill myself while getting a lolclear.  

Feel free to discuss that.

LOL, I've been saying since the beginning of the game that you and malf would be the prime 2 recruitment people.

I think you're not understanding what I'm saying.

If he knew that he needed to convert the name swags, why did he wait so long?

If he knew he needed to convert the engineer, why did he wait so long.

it seems to me that the conversion is not based on who you are, or what your role is. It has to be based on something else.

I don’t think it’s limited to roles.  I think it’s probably percent based or something to have it maintain viability with Nacho’s recruitment.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313

I think the weed dealer can only convert certain characters.   

Am I explaining this in egyption? None of you are getting what I am saying.

He knew swags was the engineer starting day 2. Why would he wait until day 5 to Target swags and how did it fail?

I don't think that is how the cult works.

Just now, Malfatron said:

matts, it feels like you are playing dumb for much of this conversation.

are you trying to get lynched instead of sanchez?

What an astute observation.  Wish I thought of that!

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s pretty curious that your first interest in generating discussion the entire game comes when it is a lynch between you and another person.  The other person has more votes.  And you keep trying to detract from the theories keeping you alive.

Seems like Sanchez is the Dealer.  You were recruited and maintained a bulletproof.  You survive, then I modkill myself while getting a lolclear.  

Feel free to discuss that.

It's not a thought in my head. It would also  imbalance the roles if on cult retained roles and the other didn't. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts, it feels like you are playing dumb for much of this conversation.

are you trying to get lynched instead of sanchez?

You know what I am trying to do. Don't be coy. I'm fishing.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Am I explaining this in egyption? None of you are getting what I am saying.

He knew swags was the engineer starting day 2. Why would he wait until day 5 to Target swags and how did it fail?

I don't think that is how the cult works.

I could give you an easy explanation. May be wrong, but I could give it. 

If he only has odd day conversions, his first attempt would have been n3. But at that point, I think untouchable had outed himself as a detective of some sort (can someone confirm?) with invests. I would think for him,  investigator trumps vanilla civ on the priority list

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I could give you an easy explanation. May be wrong, but I could give it. 

If he only has odd day conversions, his first attempt would have been n3. But at that point, I think untouchable had outed himself as a detective of some sort (can someone confirm?) with invests. I would think for him,  investigator trumps vanilla civ on the priority list

True, but why did it fail on swags if he knew swags role? It should have succeeded, right? 

There is something missing here.

True, but why did it fail on swags if he knew swags role? It should have succeeded, right? 

There is something missing here.

To many variables. Could be as simple as rags mentioned: there are specific roles who will accept as a built in game mechanism, he doesn't know which roles those are

Archived