Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, Forge said:

@Matts4313

Why is your vote on me, then? If what you are proposing is possible, I think we'd be getting two night kills, not just one. If you are thinking that the final convert is someone with a gun who still has their ability,  and there are scum left, why aren't we getting two kills? If you think the mafia are gone, you can't have any reason to be saying my name right now. 

I'm not. I'm voting rags. I think the fact that we aren't having 2 shots is pretty telling mafia is dead.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I'm not. I'm voting rags. I think the fact that we aren't having 2 shots is pretty telling mafia is dead.

i dont understand this.

theres been 1 kill every night except one night with no kills.

if we had another vig (besides pickle who was the vig), i would have expected multiple kills on certain nights.

Dome role confirms a factional kill.

My role plus nachos confirms civ vig kills

Only 1 person is killing at night. 

But I just realized a huge flaw... Rags could be hunting for the last brown, not be the last brown. 

I need sleep.

On 3/22/2019 at 7:00 PM, gopherwrestler said:

hes hanging around the bar just about every night, always talking about old war story’s, telling you the best way to track down a deer. He’s got one of the best eyes in town

also, hunter doesnt necessarily mean a vig either.

Well, don't shoot or Lynch me, I will become mafia and then you'll just kill me again and I'll lose.

Damn i really thought i.was on to.something.

So we have a lynch and a hit every night, the last other has no way to kill anyone. 

Or Rags was converted D4 and killed unt in a. Order of events scenario.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

otherwise, it still feels wrong that a town could be given the complete mafia list because there are no consequences or risk to just giving it up.

that piece still feels broken to me if bcb is town

Did @bcb1213 ever explain how he got the names?

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dome role confirms a factional kill.

My role plus nachos confirms civ vig kills

Only 1 person is killing at night. 

But I just realized a huge flaw... Rags could be hunting for the last brown, not be the last brown. 

I need sleep.

This would make sense actually.

On 3/29/2019 at 8:23 PM, Ragnarok said:

Do we know anything about squire, Forge, or sanchez?

This was after N5 when we found out about touch, I think. N6, Sanchez is lynched, squire is dead. 

On 3/29/2019 at 9:10 PM, Ragnarok said:
On 3/29/2019 at 9:09 PM, squire12 said:

Those are the only 3 players that I do not have linked strongly to a character currently and the dealer is a character I do not have linked to a player.

For the rest of us, you could be included in that group quite easily, couldn't you?

I mean, my list and yours only have one difference.

I think Rags is the Vig searching for the last brown. 

On 3/30/2019 at 4:20 PM, SwAg said:

I mean, if you're thinking it's a quiet person, I'd go Sanchez because Touch was the only one pushing him, then suddenly Touch is converted.

On 3/30/2019 at 4:21 PM, BringinDaPain said:

I think Touch only pushed because he wasn't as active as the rest of us?

On 3/30/2019 at 4:27 PM, BringinDaPain said:

From whom, the Host?

On 3/30/2019 at 4:44 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

who is believed to have known malf's role? I thought I saw it was nacho, who is an other.

so malf is cleared because an other knew his role? I'm still trying to be figure out why malf is clear because it is unusual for malf to be alive this long unless he is mafia

On 3/30/2019 at 4:46 PM, Malfatron said:

you just unknowingly dug your grave

On 3/30/2019 at 4:50 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

I think it is smart for some people not to claim their role for obvious reasons

On 3/30/2019 at 4:55 PM, BringinDaPain said:

Matts, you are correct in not being the Mother. You are probably the Father and Weed Dealer.

On 3/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, VikeManDan said:

You don’t know malfs role?

On 3/30/2019 at 4:59 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

I have read like 40 pages of the thread lol

but I assume he is one of the mother/child

On 3/30/2019 at 5:01 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

I think the saleman (nacho) was the dad. if matts is right that he knew who malf was

On 3/30/2019 at 5:03 PM, SwAg said:

I can prove this too.

On 3/30/2019 at 5:09 PM, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, someone riddle me this question? What role could Matts have that could keep him from getting him lynched?

On 3/30/2019 at 5:10 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

I think matts was pretending to know who malf was from the beginning to clear himself, but he just figured it out following the game

On 3/30/2019 at 5:11 PM, Malfatron said:

since jock isnt the weed dealer.....

.....ted

On 3/30/2019 at 5:12 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

so if we lynch matt he would flip to the other side?

On 3/30/2019 at 5:16 PM, BringinDaPain said:

Ted

On 3/30/2019 at 5:16 PM, BringinDaPain said:

Ted

On 3/30/2019 at 5:16 PM, SwAg said:

I don't know why anyone is willing to indulge this.

1.)  He is lying, and will be CC'd.

2.)  We have one night unaccounted for.  Something tells me the Jock does drugs and could be his other recruit.

Should stay the course and hold the feet to the fire.

If nothing else, you get me modkilled, and resolve Forge.

On 3/30/2019 at 5:17 PM, BringinDaPain said:

Matts

On 3/30/2019 at 5:20 PM, BringinDaPain said:

True, what color would the Jock be now? Because if he flips he would be Vanilla.

On 3/30/2019 at 5:23 PM, SwAg said:

No, you're not understanding.  These are the scenarios:

1.)  matts dies as the Jock, Brown-Aligned because he's vanilla or lied on his role (I don't know that we can assume the vanilla is consistent across the cults, though).  I'll modkill myself if he is not the Drug Dealer (if that's what people want if he is Jock, Brown-Aligned), to provide verification on what Forge said.

2.)  matts survives and there is some indication as to why he survived.  Every write-up has contained flavor, so it should be discernible if he is the Jock or Dealer.  If he survives as the Jock, well, I'm outtie and then you have verification on Forge.

3.)  matts dies as the Drug Dealer, then we are looking for at most one person, or the game is over.

On 3/30/2019 at 6:28 PM, SwAg said:

Okay.  If you're Town, can you try to provide me a real explanation here?  The target choices are more baffling the more I think about it, like to the point I cannot reconcile it.  Especially in light of what you and Ted said about Touch on my re-read.

I don't need to hear that I'm stupid or anything else.  If you want to think that, I don't care.  I think we have to get today right because Town will either win outright, or drastically shorten the game.  I'm going to re-read D2-D4, and make sure I'm not imagining **** from a couple previous games.

I read the past 2 days as concerted action toward my credibility, as really the only person seriously pushing you.  Then, last night there was a recruitment attempt on me.  I went back through, and found the inconsistencies I've laid out.  You didn't really address them, other than to tell me I'm fixating and stretching, then got the timeline wrong for a few justifications.  How did you think you were going to draw a kill with how you were playing.

On 3/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, Malfatron said:

youre kidding right?

at the very least converting a claimed detective (touch) prevents further invests

On 3/30/2019 at 6:34 PM, SwAg said:

I'm talking about Forge N1, then Touch for meta reasons, and who conceded he was probably insane.

On 3/30/2019 at 11:29 PM, Malfatron said:

so....it just seems like hes worried in a town way of you knowing his role. 

there are 2 red flags that i noticed by the way he phrased stuff. going to search around to see how other players phrased it

im gonna go

matts

On 3/30/2019 at 11:38 PM, SwAg said:

I think you read something other than what I read?

On 3/30/2019 at 11:42 PM, Malfatron said:

just give me a hint swag.

i didnt see anything frlm his posts, expect for being too worried that people know his role

thinking again, that doesnt seem too townie

On 3/31/2019 at 12:00 AM, SwAg said:

Interaction with Touch

On 3/31/2019 at 12:26 AM, Forge said:

Sanchez

On 3/31/2019 at 12:31 AM, Malfatron said:

yeah, i was in that game with touch, ted, and matts.

ted or matts probably wouldnt have converted touch because of that.

back to

sanchez

18 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I've crunched the numbers, there's 65% chance of VMD being the weed dealer. 30% chance of them being Squire. 5% on the rest (Sanchez/Matts/Forge/Rags).

@Malfatron tell me why I'm wrong

16 hours ago, squire12 said:

Let's test this out and see what happens

Sanchez

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so i have a theory on why certain people got certain info and why certain people didnt.

i think the mother and all of the people that she had sex with (father candidates) got certain info. people who didnt know werent in the running for father. clearly, something will happen if the mother and father find each other (guessing they join a chatty together or something). 

would explain why none of the mafia got that info(i could tell by all their posts they didnt know)

would explain why an other who is by himself got the info.

i think swag got the info late by accident.

sanchez and forge didnt get the info. i think thats because they were heavily involved in other team factions

thus, one is weed dealer and one is red (imo)

of the two, sanchez is most likely weed dealer

sanchez

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i have been paying close attention since the start of the game

dont/didnt know:

orca

dome

xmad

forge

sanchez

the rest indicated that they did

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

ok, i am liking sanchez more and more as the lynch

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

Sanchez 

He was on the scum list long ago. Time to off him 

13 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Ted

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

both the ideas that forge is mafia and all civs got the info are obviously not true

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i think matts converted malf

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is an idea, if everyone who was converted comes out and tells us who converted you, we can kill the drug dealer, you become civ and the game is over.

Because that's the correct way to play the game. Right @theuntouchable?

*Note, I have no idea if you convert back. 

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Me: spend six hours re-reading D2-D4, drug dealer 100% Matts or Sanchez for X, Y, and Z reasons.

Malf:  Yeah, Sanchez and Forge.  Repeat what SwAg said.

Other people:  Yeah, Malf made a good point!

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Does anyone know what the votes are at?

11 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Votes against - Voter

Matts - Swag, BDP, bcb, Matts

VMD - Ted

Sanchez - Dingo, Forge, Malf, Squire, VMD, Counselor

Ted - Sanchez 

I really don't see how Ted is out of the running? What am I missing?

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Hmmmm. Do you always keep a personal vc?

Have you been offered drugs?

Gopher, asked if we would help him out yesterday with the VC while he was at the wedding smart ***. It wasn't the first time he asked for help either for that matter. 

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

What?  You had a VC on D2 though?

10 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Go back and read @gopherwrestler has asked multiple times for help with the VC.

10 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

I only posted the last one because Swag asked where the count was currently. 

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

His thing is that he can survive the lynch

Yo, I'm going to spam you with the BDP posts / what I think the relevant conversations from yesterday are.  I'll provide an explanation when I'm done.

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

otherwise, it still feels wrong that a town could be given the complete mafia list because there are no consequences or risk to just giving it up.

that piece still feels broken to me if bcb is town

Evil Genius mechanic.

He's in the Mafia faction, but has a different alignment and goal of outliving everyone.

If you're just trying to figure out what fits, there are a lot of obscure possibilities that gopher could have emulated.

Archived