Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Head desk 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag put a good case on bdp, and that likely means that if bdp is brown...he is the only one left.

swag isnt going to bus both sanchez and bdp. probably not even just sanchez, but still.

bcb feels like a nontown character who has to wipe out the mafia to get powers.

im thinking hes the SK role

Head desk 

If I was I would have read them slowly.  Not all on day one and made myself a huge night target 

If you want to lynch me cause you think I was converted go for it.  But some random he had to kill the mafia to gain powers while magically staying alive idea is frankly far fetched at best 

99% convinced bdp isn't town anymore.

Either he was converted by Sanchez (make sense, convert the doctor)

OR he was mafia from the beginning and used a revival as cover (would make sense given the Touch invest)

Just now, TedLavie said:

99% convinced bdp isn't town anymore.

Either he was converted by Sanchez (make sense, convert the doctor)

OR he was mafia from the beginning and used a revival as cover (would make sense given the Touch invest)

He seems to be spewing non-sense which is concerning. I agree with your post at the top of this page.

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Everyone posting at the time saw it because Sanchez left his post up. I think his post are still up. So me quoting did nothing.

lol.  I tried to cheat, then when I got called on it, I edited it out, which is a pointless action because the original post is still in the thread.

That’s the position you’re holding.

I called you smart. And I mean it. You are very smart and meticulous. The problem is your not flexible in your thinking. You get ideas stuck in your head, even if they're easily explained away, and stick to them as if they are fact.

This is demonstrably untrue throughout the whole thread and across several games.  Whatever cheap characterization furthers your narrative, I suppose.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Wait what?  You've seen a post the rest of us haven't.  What the hell is that? 

Unless Sanchez deleted them, no. After night time he posted like 5 times. A lot of people quoted them. Swag just lost his mind because Sanchez posted one with my name specifically and I quoted it saying "quoting before it gets deleted". Then I went back and deleted it myself. Everyone online at the time saw it. I think it's still up, don't know.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Well let's use our brains here. We spent three days lynching mafia while the apparant cults were able to recruit 

That's not really helpful. Why have a mafia if you are going to kill them all off in the first few days. I've never heard of any role that strong aside from mafia traitor.

Didn't realize it was.a group bet. I only saw 2 of us agree to terms.

Well, implicit in the bet is that you’re lynched to prove it.  I’m not so keen to throw my life away because you were an abject failure this game who was lying in wait with a claim after refusing to do so, which could have avoided any and all issue.  Particularly, when I changed course and got the right person.  

So, in sum, I don’t think modkilling myself is playing toward my alignment or win condition as Town.  And I would hate to infringe upon such sacrosanct principles that you allegedly hold so dear.

Feel free to christen me False Flag SwAg.  I will wear the title proudly.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

lol.  I tried to cheat, then when I got called on it, I edited it out, which is a pointless action because the original post is still in the thread.

That’s the position you’re holding.

That's fair. More like "I made a rash choice, got called on it, then agreed it was shady and deleted it". 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Unless Sanchez deleted them, no. After night time he posted like 5 times. A lot of people quoted them. Swag just lost his mind because Sanchez posted one with my name specifically and I quoted it saying "quoting before it gets deleted". Then I went back and deleted it myself. Everyone online at the time saw it. I think it's still up, don't know.

That's not really helpful. Why have a mafia if you are going to kill them all off in the first few days. I've never heard of any role that strong aside from mafia traitor.

No.  I invite everyone to re read this interaction since apparently Matts struggles to fairly and candidly characterize events.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That's fair. More like "I made a rash choice, got called on it, then agreed it was shady and deleted it". 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

These are different.

I honestly can’t.

Archived