Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm saying I thought that was part of your soft claim for The Hunter because all you dumb hicks drive trucks.

Oh, no it wasn't.  It was just the truth.

Full disclosure, I tried to track Nacho N1 and he didn't go after anyone.  Got no car or offer of car.  Never targeted him again.  

But if he had known that, I think he would have mentioned it at some point.  Not made up a complete lie about me trying to off him N4.

On 3/29/2019 at 11:39 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

ikr, it gave me a way to out that info without the threat of being modkilled.

I might as well say it and if its a violation of rules that i'm sorry.

My role, in addition to information about a loveable rugrat, contained four names that I  had a secondary win condition to sell a car to two of the four. If I sold a car to two of the four, I would also win the game. I didn't out this information because I knew it would implicate me.

Those names were Pickle, VikesManDan (the original one, not Whicker), Dome, and Ragnarok.

I assumed previously that these were all town/third party killers since I didnt think he'd give me the name of scum. That was until Dome turned out to be scum, and I thought it was more likely to be 2 and 2. The only way I can sell a car is for someone to try to kill me so I knew all four had killing abilities.

There, now you know.

Rags and Swag kept trying to put this under the wraps. 

I just cant wrap my brain around this. An other with a list and a civ with a list. Strange.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Rags and Swag kept trying to put this under the wraps. 

I just cant wrap my brain around this. An other with a list and a civ with a list. Strange.

It made no sense.  It was a lie.  I have no idea how Dingo maintained it was real for days and any of you still listened to him on anything.

Just now, SwAg said:

It made no sense.  It was a lie.  I have no idea how Dingo maintained it was real for days and any of you still listened to him on anything.

Desperate cries often ring hollow but sometimes they let out an ounce of truth. The list is clearly real since he named Rags as the final killer and look who just claimed killer... 

BDP. 

Archived