Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Way to finish strong.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

lol matts still thinks nachos list was real

What am I missing? 

Dome, Pickle and Rags all had shots. VMD had an "anything could happen" role, which could include a gun. 

But as I have explained, I basically didnt read until later in the game. I sill havent read all the roles. :shrugs: 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

lol matts still thinks nachos list was real

Honestly, it's been a 10/10 day to watch people who called me clueless for days be absolutely clueless for the past 12 hours -- or repeat the **** I said 2-3 days ago (often what prompted them to call me clueless) as though they discovered some groundbreaking revelation.

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Desperate cries often ring hollow but sometimes they let out an ounce of truth. The list is clearly real since he named Rags as the final killer and look who just claimed killer... 

BDP. 

The list is clearly real, because Nacho had a list of roles who could kill.  And he figured out Ragnarok was the Hunter how?  You're clueless.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, it's been a 10/10 day to watch people who called me clueless for days be absolutely clueless for the past 12 hours -- or repeat the **** I said 2-3 days ago (often what prompted them to call me clueless) as though they discovered some groundbreaking revelation.

Not sure who you are referring too. Honestly. Because its not me. 

The only thing I have repeatedly told you are clueless on is me. And you were. From literally day 1 you started calling me scum, and you persisted to try and tunnel. I think you spent 50%+ of your post on me and you only got like 1 thing right.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not sure who you are referring too. Honestly. Because its not me. 

The only thing I have repeatedly told you are clueless on is me. And you were. From literally day 1 you started calling me scum, and you persisted to try and tunnel. I think you spent 50%+ of your post on me and you only got like 1 thing right.  

This is objectively untrue.  I laid out repeatedly the evidence, and all you did was whine about X, Y, and Z.  If I was wrong on everything, you would be able to actually formulate a counterargument.  Instead, you're reducing the inquiry down to "am I scum? No... So, SwAg was 100% wrong because that was his conclusion."  It's asinine.

31 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ted cleared me. So go after Malf. He would be my conversion guy 100%. But he *SINGLE HANDILY* lead the lynch on Sanchez.

i know you are being sarcastic, but i hit sanchez pretty damn hard in the mouth this game

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this might be the end of the game of theres no mafia

bcb is mafia traitor.

but this will be the 6th scum we killed this game. thats likely it

Guys, you let Nacho live how many days knowing he was not Civ. We need to get cbc tonight.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You were clueless about me for days.  And I haven't been clueless at all.

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, you let Nacho live how many days knowing he was not Civ. We need to get cbc tonight.

but you are the most obvious nontown.

since bcb doesnt have hits apparently, 

rag says he is out of hits, so if we get another hit tonight, something is upm

more likely, the game will just be done

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The list is clearly real, because Nacho had a list of roles who could kill.  And he figured out Ragnarok was the Hunter how?  You're clueless.

Nacho took that to his grave, doesn't change the fact it was accurate. 

Keeping calling me clueless, it doesn't make it true. 

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

Yes, I lied N3 was Touch N4 was me (but I did not have a chose in the matter) like Swag or Forge.

thank you for your honesty 

so are you the last brown, or should we lynch swag or forge instead first?

Archived