Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That assumes there isn't another orange or that you or Forge didn't actually get converted.

Matts, you wanna help town?  We lynch BDP today, you off Forge tonight(which would ensure Swag is cleared), then we can lynch you tomorrow.  

Same could be said for you. You were on Nacho's list. You have now admitted to having a gun. Nacho insists that you visited  him....

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That assumes there isn't another orange or that you or Forge didn't actually get converted.

Matts, you wanna help town?  We lynch BDP today, you off Forge tonight(which would ensure Swag is cleared), then we can lynch you tomorrow.  

I am harmless against anyone now that the Weed dealer was lynched. Matts which should have been ModKilled is the one to go after here.

6 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

You want to vote me , when your *** should be Modkilled right now..

My post was right at nightime you know that right? Within like 30 seconds of night being called. Go read the rules homie. 

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The only thing that gives me pause is we arent doing a speed round. @gopherwrestler updated til tomorrow. I thought the game was over for the LULz, but it looks like I just got lucky on that hit. 

Hmmmm...... 

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am being 100% honest. Like I have all game.

Worst case scenario is you lynch me the next day, so you have super low risk here. 

EDIT => I know about it because I have been it before. 

That's promising.

Matts is definitely going to kill me, lmao.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why does Malf's role say that he was green aligned on the OP, but now he's black? It wouldn't need to say that he's green aligned since he's gone?

Can we talk about this? He was green aligned at one point. He's now black aligned? The Faction is mother. Am I missing something here? Malf was converted at some point, right? There's another faction in the game? Unless there is something that I'm simply not comprehending? 

We cannot seriously be considering this.

The play right now is lock speed lynch Matts. 

Have nighttime occur before Ted can get online since he is almost definitely The Mother, to preclude a chance of recruitment. 

No hits.

Lynch BDP.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

BDP shouldn't have a kill anymore.  So let's off him and remove(hopefully) that faction.

Matts can be useful.  I honestly think we should keep him alive to have him clear one of Forge or Swag.

Thats fine

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

So Matts or BDP?

I have a hit every night and no way of winning as an ousted mafia. Ive played the entire game as a civ, I dont mind killing some more cult. 

I strongly think that Malf is indy and we just need to kill BDP and myself.

@BringinDaPain => how did you know that BCB was non town?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That's promising.

Matts is definitely going to kill me, lmao.

I'd prefer he off Forge personally.  I'd rather you be around to work through this.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Same could be said for you. You were on Nacho's list. You have now admitted to having a gun. Nacho insists that you visited  him....

Except you and Swag could be lying.  Offing one clears the other.  And right now, we need cleared players.

Just now, SwAg said:

We cannot seriously be considering this.

The play right now is lock speed lynch Matts. 

Have nighttime occur before Ted can get online since he is almost definitely The Mother, to preclude a chance of recruitment. 

No hits.

Lynch BDP.

Can we speed a round like that? 

Archived