Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Meaning we have the mother (Father/Mother) and Brown/mafia left.

Brown yes. Outside of Matt, I think we can put the mafia to bed, yeah? There hasn't been a hit since N3?

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Oh wait does that mean counselor is converted since he cleared Ted?

Or is it one of the people Ted cleared... 

giphy.gif

Seriously. This opened a can of worms. 

Just now, Forge said:

I didn't say you lied, I said you weren't cleared. Just to be clear. Can I be positive that you didn't get your vigs back when he died? No, I can't. I don't see why that couldn't be a mechanic in this game. But some people don't seem to think it's likely, so I can defer to them in that regard. 

I never used a vig shot until I hit touch.  We were doing well lynching scum, so I was patient.  I have played with touch a fair bit, and he just seemed off, so I took the chance then.  

Jesus christ people. Just lock your votes in on BDP.

I will 100% kill myself. 2 Factions gone. 

Best case: Yall win, yay!

Worst case: You have to lynch Ted the following day (which isnt worst case cause you would be lynching me the following day).

DONT OVER THINK THIS DAMNIT

Just now, Forge said:

Brown yes. Outside of Matt, I think we can put the mafia to bed, yeah? There hasn't been a hit since N3?

Well technically it's Matts so yeah mafia has been dead since N3. 

Which leaves you as the lawyer by default since Ted is the mother. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I never used a vig shot until I hit touch.  We were doing well lynching scum, so I was patient.  I have played with touch a fair bit, and he just seemed off, so I took the chance then.  

That's fine. Given what people are saying, I can put that argument to bed and go with that. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Oh he cleared matts, lol.

Well, that adds another layer to our cluster****.

He cleared me from shooting anyone. Which I didnt. Holysheet yall are overthinking this. 

Malf was alone. I 100% guarantee it. Infact, I will bet you that if I am wrong, I will shoot myself in the head tonight (heehee).

Oh, so do we kill the investigator who might save us, who cleared Ted, but who might appear Town.  Or, do we kill the confirmed Mafia?  How about the confirmed Brown Cult Member?  Not enough?  Well, maybe the now-Mafia member is actually the Father to the Mother and Son.  Cool options.  No, maybe those are false flags.  Maybe it's the Pastor who divorced her because she was impure, and doubted all my Cult paranoia.  Nah, maybe! Maybe! MAYBE IT IS FORGE BECAUSE TED TRIED TO LOLCLEAR HIM.

for **** sake.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You all switched to matts and unleashed a kill on us.

Can we revive someone to tell me I'm not the crazy one right now?

You are so crazy its hurting my goddamned brain. 

Just now, SwAg said:

oh ****, I forgot about the open setup.

Im not a f**king threat you. I am going to kill myself at the lynch. There are like 10ish people left in the game. Do you know how many times I would have to avoid a lynch to be a threat. 

Archived