Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

But town would lose, unless you're just gunning for town to win. I really don't know what your role is in all this. If you really want to win, really want to just end it, really want town to win, etc. 

Well, 3 days ago whenever it all went down I wanted to laugh.

The last few days I was doing whatever I could to end this game. Its been an awesome game, didnt want to end it in a snore fest. And we should all be happy, because otherwise it would have taken quite a while for you all to whittle this game down 1 person at a time. 

Though admittedly the ~5-3-1 ratio you all had that night must have looked amazing. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

These hypothetical instructions to matts are pretty solid.

They extend past this even. Which is why I tagged @Malfatron earlier. I wanted him to know that my only goal was to outlast his team. 

Malfy, you might as well tell one of the two to oust the last piece of information. 

@SwAg

I don't need hypoetheticals right now though. VMD is getting lynched, if I can't save him, the numbers wouldn't be in my favor (and to be clear, I can't save him). The vote is already locked in. If I could save him, I'd flat out tell him to do it and take a chance on a chatty coinflip. I'm not the father, which means that Rags / Dingo absolutely has to be. Which means the way I look at it right now, if I'm not the father, and I'm not town, the numbers don't look great in your favor right now. Mother / Father / Me / Matts. Even if I am the father? Still only taking a chance on a coinflip. I'd take 50/50 there. 

So I definitely don't need hypotheticals at this point. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Or, the father is dead already, and died unconverted.

I think that would have been in the role write up, but I will admit, that's a possibility that I hadn't considered. 

Even still, If I could save VMD, I wouldn't need the hypothetical. I'd just come out, claim, and say let's settle this over a coinflip if you're interested. I'd have no problem with putting it out in the open. I wouldn't need to cloak and dagger it, you know that. You can do the math just like I can. 

But personally? I want Matts to hit Rags because I'm pretty certain he's the father. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What changed since VMD or himself were the logical options a few hours ago?

I'm down with that as well if Matts will do it. LIS earlier, have to trust that Matts would suicide himself because the votes are already locked in. But if he's not going to do that, then yeah, I want Rags to be the target. Or even VMD just ensure he can't come back. 

Why just Rags? Why not Counselor? How can we even trust that the father would show up black instead of green? Could be swags then... Right?

Just curious as to why you are so obsessed with Rags. The only thing that comes to mind is that you are black and he is orange. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Why just Rags? Why not Counselor? How can we even trust that the father would show up black instead of green? Could be swags then... Right?

Just curious as to why you are so obsessed with Rags. The only thing that comes to mind is that you are black and he is orange. 

I've laid it out why I think it's Rags several times now. I just did it one or two pages ago. 

I have nothing that suggests Counselor is the father. I do have things that suggest Rags is the father.

Just now, Forge said:

I've laid it out why I think it's Rags several times now. I just did it one or two pages ago. 

I have nothing that suggests Counselor is the father. I do have things that suggest Rags is the father.

Wasnt speaking directly to you, I was more just speaking to the prevailing thought in the game. 

People seem to trust Counselor simply because he said Swags was civ. He wasnt even sure he had an investigation that day.. Why are we ignoring him?

The chance of Ragnarok being orange are about zero.

I think the fixation on Ragnarok is probably just because he's drawn my ire more and I'm more likely to mislynch Rag than Dingo.

Assuming Forge is Mother with VMD.

Ya know, I'll claim which should answer all the questions.  I am the Hunter.  I had one track, one watch, and one shot.  

I tracked Nacho N1, he targeted no one.  Part of having the best eyes in town is that I was able to determine if someone I tracked or watched was related to the innocent child.  Nacho was not. That's where that info came from, Forge.  

I tried to watch BDP N2 and was blocked.  I was told that my 1-shot watch had been used up.  That's where me being in a similar situation came from, Swag.

I decided to wait on my vig shot to see who stood out.  The same night I shot touch, I got a drink from the bartender, a Moscow Mule to be exact, and there was a bullet in the drink.  So I got a second shot which I used it on squire.  

@squire12, sorry for shooting you with your own bullet.

Archived