Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The chance of Ragnarok being orange are about zero.

I think the fixation on Ragnarok is probably just because he's drawn my ire more and I'm more likely to mislynch Rag than Dingo.

Assuming Forge is Mother with VMD.

Yeah, that's what I was doing. Preying on your ire by posting the actual suspect information from Rags. 

For someone who has bashed others in this thread for ignoring his own theories, you're doing a marvelous job of ignoring the stuff I have posted to suggest Rags to hang me on less. It's pretty amazing. 

I'm pretty sure @DingoLadd could figure this out if he really thought about it. Because you and matts aren't even close. 

Just now, SwAg said:

You're not.  You're a gem and a treasure, whose continued participation on this forum is one of the reasons I decided to return to the forum grind earlier this year.

I knew you had it in you.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ya know, I'll claim which should answer all the questions.  I am the Hunter.  I had one track, one watch, and one shot.  

I tracked Nacho N1, he targeted no one.  Part of having the best eyes in town is that I was able to determine if someone I tracked or watched was related to the innocent child.  Nacho was not. That's where that info came from, Forge.  

I tried to watch BDP N2 and was blocked.  I was told that my 1-shot watch had been used up.  That's where me being in a similar situation came from, Swag.

I decided to wait on my vig shot to see who stood out.  The same night I shot touch, I got a drink from the bartender, a Moscow Mule to be exact, and there was a bullet in the drink.  So I got a second shot which I used it on squire.  

@squire12, sorry for shooting you with your own bullet.

I think most of this was apparent, to me at least. But I would assume that being the "Father" would be a secondary role. Like if its forge, he is "Lawyer and Father" if its Counselor he is "Cop and father". I think the family faction would also shows green on investigation.

The only person I trust left is Swag, ironically. I dont think you could be "Vanilla and Father". There is only one scenario in which this makes sense. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I think most of this was apparent, to me at least. But I would assume that being the "Father" would be a secondary role. Like if its forge, he is "Lawyer and Father" if its Counselor he is "Cop and father". I think the family faction would also shows green on investigation.

The only person I trust left is Swag, ironically. I dont think you could be "Vanilla and Father". There is only one scenario in which this makes sense. 

Do you believe that the father needs to be killed? 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, I figured most of it was pretty well known.  Also, agree that it is probably secondary.  

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Matts4313

have you locked in the hit on me, yet? 

No. I do know its you. And I figured out the play you all are going for. The best case scenario is a 2-1-1  scenario. 

I am as close to 100% to Forge being father as a person can be. But I also have a really, really, really strong inclination that I cant kill him tonight. 

So - I can target someone else we think is the father (maybe @DingoLadd?). I can hold on to the hit and do nothing. 

Or I can do the one thing I think would make us all happy. I can kill Swag.

Note => I have no intention of winning. But Killing Swag and Malfs clan would be good enough for me. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No. I do know its you. And I figured out the play you all are going for. The best case scenario is a 2-1-1  scenario. 

I am as close to 100% to Forge being father as a person can be. But I also have a really, really, really strong inclination that I cant kill him tonight. 

So - I can target someone else we think is the father (maybe @DingoLadd?). I can hold on to the hit and do nothing. 

Or I can do the one thing I think would make us all happy. I can kill Swag.

Note => I have no intention of winning. But Killing Swag and Malfs clan would be good enough for me. 

I'm not the father

giphy.gif

Archived