Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@gopherwrestler Can you clarify if votes will be wiped in OT.  It is not in the rules, thus I motion to not have votes wiped, because it once again reduces the game to who is here in an uncertain 15 minute period.

Votes will be wiped. They always have been in mafia. I’ve never played in a game where they were not I believe. At least ones where we have went to overtime 

If I get six confirmations from every player would be the absolutely only way I would allow it.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@DingoLadd  => ?

Idk

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I will say, Dingo was a pain in my butt this entire game. Even more so than Malf when he tried to get me lynched. 

I KNEW IT YOU LIL. I'm so proud.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Dingo could be the last black. Black is a bigger priority. 

I haven't been black since the 80's.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I can if I had a faction kill, goofball lol

I was red. Converted to orange n4

lol nacho had 2 people hit him, the last mafia and a spy. 

Dang he lucked out. 

59 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was the one that killed see with his ruler (sorry swag)

I killed pickle. Xmad was to take out bcb n2 but role block

Oh wow. 

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't mess up like that. It's actually unreal how bad you two have been at this while dingo had me spotted from start and just didn't trust it

Oh lord. 

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's okay. It's actually more about me being truthful at this point lol. And I will be proven to be telling the truth. You and Matt's have been wrong the entire time. 

I was hoping that when Matt converted he got access to the scum chat. Obviously not

Lol.

Yeah that would've been too OP for Matts. 

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@DingoLadd We need you.

I am here, I thought night was 10 PM EST but no ya'll sped it up. I mean results be damned  given locked in votes but calling a night early is generally bad practice unless the majority are present. 

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The only chance of Town winning is to vote together, @DingoLadd, @Counselor.

I'll side with you two, I pretty much have to.

It's actually not as stinging anymore.  That sounded harsher than I intended it to be.

Dingo made like one mistake, and hit on a ton in retrospect.  But really, Town should have been out of this a long time ago.

Archived