Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What external game offer?

The only one I ever even functionally responded to was you talking about job help which I think we both would agree actually had nothing to do with the game.  

Why didn’t you respond to the other offers as you just responded now?

Just now, Forge said:

@Ragnarok

Do you want to win, or do you want matt to win? 

1.  I want scum to win.

2.  I want to win.  

That's just truth.  If I lose out to y'all in a fair coin flip, I will be content.  Am I hoping the coin flip goes in my favor?  Of course.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

1.  I want scum to win.

2.  I want to win.  

That's just truth.  If I lose out to y'all in a fair coin flip, I will be content.  Am I hoping the coin flip goes in my favor?  Of course.

Scum winning isn't a question. That is going to happen. I'm more curious if you wanted to go for the win between us three scum, or if you were content with letting matt take it down

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

While they’re right, you don’t have to really listen to them after all the external game offers exchanged earlier in which they partook.

They’re just upset now because they’re concerned.

If you are talking about what I said to Dingo - that was clearly a joke. As I also thought you and Rags wouldnt really mess up the game for job offers.

I seriously didnt think I would need to explain that Dingo wasnt going to get to pick his role. 

Just now, Forge said:

Scum winning isn't a question. That is going to happen. I'm more curious if you wanted to go for the win between us three scum, or if you were content with letting matt take it down

I want to go for the win between us three scum.  

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I dont want to win that way. I want a coin flip between the 3 of us. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

See, me too. But I also want to fully earn my win. 

You will win many games. You are a good player. But winning an all scum game your first go would be truly epic. 

That is, of course, if RNJesus is in your favor. 

This is somewhat frustrating.  Forge, you’ll figure it out in a few games, but this principled stand for scum doesn’t exist.  It’s a fiction that new players buy into, and Ragnarok and matts are exploiting.

Matts and Ragnarok have not your interests at heart.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You will win many games. You are a good player. But winning an all scum game your first go would be truly epic. 

That is, of course, if RNJesus is in your favor. 

Seriously, read this.  Matts doesn’t talk this way. He is trying to manipulate you right now.

Archived