Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, SwAg said:

This is somewhat frustrating.  Forge, you’ll figure it out in a few games, but this principled stand for scum doesn’t exist.  It’s a fiction that new players buy into, and Ragnarok and matts are exploiting.

Matts and Ragnarok have not your interests at heart.

That's false.  Especially in this situation.  

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont want to win that way. I want a coin flip between the 3 of us. 

How does that work?

Because here's thing...I'm open to that. I think it's kind of great. But if that isn't an option after tomorrow, you have to die. Because you have the gun. So we get to 3 man, you and rags lynch me, or you and I lynch him, and then you shoot the other over night and you win. Can't have that. If you refuse to hit the other civ tomorrow night, the three of us vote you to lynch the following night, or we lock up the vote again. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This is somewhat frustrating.  Forge, you’ll figure it out in a few games, but this principled stand for scum doesn’t exist.  It’s a fiction that new players buy into, and Ragnarok and matts are exploiting.

Matts and Ragnarok have not your interests at heart.

Why do you keep lumping Rags and me together as if we are the same faction? Or that we are picking on a kid? Forge has shown he is competent. Probably still has an orange chat and access to the scum chat that would be much more reliable than you.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

How does that work?

Because here's thing...I'm open to that. I think it's kind of great. But if that isn't an option after tomorrow, you have to die. Because you have the gun. So we get to 3 man, you and rags lynch me, or you and I lynch him, and then you shoot the other over night and you win. Can't have that. If you refuse to hit the other civ tomorrow night, the three of us vote you to lynch the following night, or we lock up the vote again. 

It doesn’t.  They’re going to wait for you to lock your vote, and then you’re dead.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Why do you keep lumping Rags and me together as if we are the same faction? Or that we are picking on a kid? Forge has shown he is competent. Probably still has an orange chat and access to the scum chat that would be much more reliable than you.

I’m actively encouraging him to talk to his teammates?

And because you both have zero interest in anything other than winning.  You’re not even hiding it.

Just now, Forge said:

How does that work?

Forge, if Matts acts like he is going to do anything that would jeopardize our scum agreement to go for the three way coin flip, I will side with you.

No questions asked.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It doesn’t.  They’re going to wait for you to lock your vote, and then you’re dead.

Here's the thing though...that will be on Rags, no doubt. Rags and I can't win without each other. I know that, he should know that. It an impossibility. so in essence, we have align against matts at some point. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Forge, if Matts acts like he is going to do anything that would jeopardize our scum agreement to go for the three way coin flip, I will side with you.

No questions asked.

lol

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

How does that work?

We lynch Swag.

I hit counselor. 

--------------------------------------------

Next day, just us 3.

You vote me. I vote Rags. Rags votes you.

3 way tie. 

Gopher will put all 3 of our names into a random generator. Whoever comes out #1 wins the game. 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

No questions asked.

if you really want to win, that's the only way it can be done. As I said, otherwise, he lynches one of us one night and during the night period, shoots the other as a faction kill. 

Just now, Forge said:

if you really want to win, that's the only way it can be done. As I said, otherwise, he lynches one of us one night and during the night period, shoots the other as a faction kill. 

True.  I want a fair 3 way coin flip.

Archived