Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

I promised you all a roast of Malfatron.  Well, you're going to be semi-disappointed.

Malfatron had a more nuanced game than a lot of people will recognize.  He might deny it, and tell me I'm a narcissistic psychopath, but that is not a denial.  Reflecting on the game, Malfatron basically committed 1/3 of his time to simply managing me.  He repeatedly tried to have me re-frame my suspicion and foster the sparks of suspicion that were off-base.  Probably played the Child role better than nearly everyone else would. 

He must have been looking for a reason to get rid of me for days with how he and VMD lulzily overcommitted on D6 to the Forge/SwAg drug connection on that made no sense (because he was scared, proof.).  Then, they're like "****, back to the drawing board because he just found another Brown."  No idea how Malf decided releasing a killer was the prudent play.  I mean, Town was effectively supposed to be eliminated by D4, and would have been if Sanchez posted more, but you couldn't know that when you did that.  Town basically had 2 mislynches, and was in equilibrium for 6 days.

But, I do get a chuckle out of the thought of Whicker getting pissed about being stuck with Malfatron as a teammate and lolquitting.

P.S. Over the past three games twelve people have complained about my gamesmanship and use it as a guise to disengage arguments.  Ten of them have been non-Town.  So, to those of you who think you have some effective strategy because you make the rest of the people feel bad when they buy your pathetic sob story, you better come up with a better strategy, because I'll sooner make a game crash and burn with inflammatory rhetoric than allow that type of low-effort, "I NEED A PASS ON THE PRINCIPLES OF THE GAME BECAUSE MY FEE FEES" strategy to succeed.

^ I don't even count Malf in that, because he was probably just doing it to manipulate the dunces who said it previously.  If you count him it's 11/13.  L2P, noobs.

gg, Malf.  Hope Forge wins, even if he betrayed me, and I'm going to ruin his Mafia life.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But, I do get a chuckle out of the thought of Whicker getting pissed about being stuck with Malfatron as a teammate and lolquitting.

P.S. Over the past three games twelve people have complained about my gamesmanship and use it as a guise to disengage arguments.  Ten of them have been non-Town.  So, to those of you who think you have some effective strategy because you make the rest of the people feel bad when they buy your pathetic sob story, you better come up with a better strategy, because I'll sooner make a game crash and burn with inflammatory rhetoric than allow that type of low-effort, "I NEED A PASS ON THE PRINCIPLES OF THE GAME BECAUSE MY FEE FEES" strategy to succeed.

1.  Whicker leaving the game had absolutely nothing to do with malf or the game itself.  He had some personal issues to take care of and I do think it is disingenuous at best to characterize him leaving as lolquitting.  Making that assumption on why he left disregards any personal problems he may have been facing and it's not really fair for you to make light of it.

2.  It can get annoying, but yeah, after I got recruited N4, I definitely played that up.  I don't think I ever went down that route until I was converted.  I did bring up you calling me scum every game...which is true.  However, you can tend to tunnel on particular players every game which can hurt your overall arguments.  

Tell you what:  if Whicker feels offended that he is a tertiary aspect of a joke-insult of Malfatron, I’ll apologize because I like Whicker.  You, in the meantime, can spare me your self-righteous babble that is falling upon deaf ears because I’m such a bully, remember?

On the second point, that’s just demonstrably untrue.  I carry accusations only as far as evidence will support it.  The only people who say I fixate are those who I have fixated upon with reasoning, and then they only issue a conclusory dismissal because they think they’re above the premise of the game.

Plus, you only feel that way because I’ve called you scum every game, been right half the time, and admittedly was wrong that you were Town this game, lol.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

On the second point, that’s just demonstrably untrue.  I carry accusations only as far as evidence will support it.  The only people who say I fixate are those who I have fixated upon with reasoning, and then they only issue a conclusory dismissal because they think they’re above the premise of the game.

Disagree 100%. 

Once you start tunneling, *EVERYTHING* becomes evidence to you, no matter how stupid and weak that "evidence" is. 

Im surprised you still havent asked me to hit Rags and make sure Malf cant win. 

That’s not true, matts.  I did that with one thing, and it was based upon information beyond the thread.  So, you can feel free to stop mischaracterizing me, particularly when you already acknowledged this was true the first three times we’ve had this interaction.

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tell you what:  if Whicker feels offended that he is a tertiary aspect of a joke-insult of Malfatron, I’ll apologize because I like Whicker.  You, in the meantime, can spare me your self-righteous babble that is falling upon deaf ears because I’m such a bully, remember?

Plus, you only feel that way because I’ve called you scum every game, been right half the time, and admittedly was wrong that you were Town this game, lol.

Fair on the Whicker apology.  It's not self-righteous, I just think its ignoring what has been said numerous times.  That Whicker leaving the game was for reasons totally unrelated to the game itself.

At times, your reasoning gets lost because it comes across as bling tunneling, not bulldog tenacity.  There is a difference.  You may disagree, but that is the perception.

Does anyone doubt that you'll call me scum next time we play regardless of my actual gameplay?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s not true, matts.  I did that with one thing, and it was based upon information beyond the thread.  So, you can feel free to stop mischaracterizing me, particularly when you already acknowledged this was true the first three times we’ve had this interaction.

Its my opinion. Doesnt make it true/false

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And you should have hit Ragnarok, dummy.  You think Counselor won’t throw his life away to make at least Malfatron and Ragnarok lose?

My hit isnt technically in. I told Gopher like 30 hours ago that "Hit Counselor, but before that move please answer this question".. He didnt respond. 

That said, he did just say in thread fun ending... so I am hitting Counselor. That was my question.

Archived