Preseason Wk 4: 49ers v Chargers - Backup Bowl

Forge

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Well...the takeaways were good. Special Teams was pretty good with few penalties. Offense...needs work. 

Agreed. The run game...I mean, at this point, I'm just hoping that we throw the ball 55 times a game. I don't know how Hyde rushes for 1000 yards behind what we have right now. Maybe some teams will cut some decent offensive linemen. I mean, Cleveland could cut Zeitler, right? right? yeah...I'm just going to choose to believe it can happen. 

Reading some of the stuff in Gen, and one of the Bucs fans says Jeremy McNichols is probably battling for a roster spot tonight. Can't pass protect. He was one of my favorite running backs for our scheme in this draft. Little surprised. 

Haven't seen much out of the tight ends tonight, and I figured that would be highlighte a little more. I know that Bell whiffed badly and picked up the wrong guy in pass protetion which led to a sack, and Hikituni had that push at the goal line, but almost nothing else. I haven't even seen Celek all night, not sure if he's even playing. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Reading some of the stuff in Gen, and one of the Bucs fans says Jeremy McNichols is probably battling for a roster spot tonight. Can't pass protect. He was one of my favorite running backs for our scheme in this draft. Little surprised. 

Wow...same here. Loved McNichols.

I feel like "found Danny Woodhead" is a little misleading. I think woodhead crushed all sorts of crazy records at Chadron state and had national articles written about him if I remember right. I'm pretty sure a lot of people knew who he was. 

Archived